Weekly Heroic raid need help

Discus and support Weekly Heroic raid need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Add me were at boss and need help 04b2e47c-10f7-443f-8493-e2a6cf195f2a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Duecyman, Oct 7, 2014.

  1. Duecyman
    Duecyman Guest

    Weekly Heroic raid need help


    Add me were at boss and need help

    :)
     
    Duecyman, Oct 7, 2014
    #1
  2. Beef tF
    Beef tF Guest
    Looking for team

    I am a good team player looking for people who want to do raids and those who need help with the weekly nightfall of heroic i will help

    i am a level 31 hunter
     
    Beef tF, Oct 7, 2014
    #2
  3. Need Weekly/Daily/Raid friends here

    I am a LVL 27 hunter looking for help to do the Raid and Weekly Heroic/ Nightfall, add me
     
    theonlyace420, Oct 7, 2014
    #3
  4. theonlyace420 Win User

    Need Weekly/Daily/Raid friends here

    I am a LVL 27 hunter looking for help to do the Raid and Weekly Heroic/ Nightfall, add me
  5. UnluckyCrown609 Win User

    vog, weekly nightfall or heroic

    i could help with the weekly heroic
  6. B3AST BA113R Win User

    Weekly Heroic Strike & Raid

    I'll do this. I'm a lvl 26 hunter and I need friends for weekly strikes and eventually raid. Gamer tag is .
  7. B7604 Win User

    Weekly Heroic Strike & Raid

    I also need people for this i will add you both
  8. Lord Dirt Win User

    10/21 Weekly Nightfall at 10 PM Central

    It is 10 PM, anyone want to run the Daily Heroic Story, Weekly Heroic Strike, and the Weekly Nightfall Strike?
Thema:

Weekly Heroic raid need help

Loading...
  1. Weekly Heroic raid need help - Similar Threads - Weekly Heroic raid

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  5. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After last week's Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders starting this week. Please use this thread for all ongoing...
  10. Coming Next Week to XBOX Insiders! Your discs. Now also digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Coming Next Week to XBOX Insiders! Your discs. Now also digital.: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]