weekly hard need team

Discus and support weekly hard need team in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a level 27 hunter looking for team 1330b005-481e-4a6a-a31f-229921887544 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zaak33Attaak, Jan 10, 2015.

  1. Zaak33Attaak
    Zaak33Attaak Guest

    weekly hard need team


    I am a level 27 hunter looking for team

    :)
     
    Zaak33Attaak, Jan 10, 2015
    #1
  2. Weeklys and raids

    Need a team for all weekly strikes and raids. Hard and normal. Gt is . Add me, send a message, or just invite. weekly hard need team :)
     
    XxReal RottenxX, Jan 10, 2015
    #2
  3. a TB 3O3
    a TB 3O3 Guest
    Clear eyes, full hearts weekly challenge

    weekly hard need team [​IMG]

    Doing the weekly isnt hard, you just need a reasonably good GB team to play over a week
     
    a TB 3O3, Jan 10, 2015
    #3
  4. a TB 3O3 Win User

    Clear eyes, full hearts weekly challenge

    [​IMG]

    Doing the weekly isnt hard, you just need a reasonably good GB team to play over a week
  5. KurtUKz Win User

    Weekly raid team needed

    We have 4 men to do the raid were upto the final part, add me if you want to complete it ""
  6. Kevlar Chris Win User

    WEEKLY HARD/ RAID HARD

    Warlock 28, Titan 27 and Hunter 27. Add me for regular daily, weekly, nightfall and vog raids. Good team player and on frequently. Players 27+ add me, any class as I can use any of mine. I've got Suros Regime and legendary weapons for all damage types in
    multiple weapon types. All subclasses unlocked so can play any dynamic.

  7. Maloney0220 Win User

    Need weekly heroic strike or nightfall strike team

    Me and a buddy are new 28s. Warlock and Titan looking for high level squad as well
  8. proudamerican15 Win User

    Need weekly heroic strike or nightfall strike team

    Yo would you be up for doing the weekly strike on 22 im a 22 titian
Thema:

weekly hard need team

Loading...
  1. weekly hard need team - Similar Threads - weekly hard need

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  5. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. I’ve been getting this error when I try to launch a game for a whole week now. tried a hard...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’ve been getting this error when I try to launch a game for a whole week now. tried a hard...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Elena_xoxo [link] [comments]
  10. Having to hard reset at least twice a week.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to hard reset at least twice a week.: I'm getting a little frustrated with having to hard reset my Xbox one every few days because it keeps failing to load the apps and Xbox live content. This should never happen and is driving me...