'Weekend Savings' panels not showing

Discus and support 'Weekend Savings' panels not showing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently rearranged my media room setup. When I flipped the power back on my Xbox, I noticed a few panels were not displaying images that had been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nickel X, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Nickel X
    Nickel X Guest

I recently rearranged my media room setup. When I flipped the power back on my Xbox, I noticed a few panels were not displaying images that had been previously.

The Weekend Savings panels are consistently missing as well as SOME images from the Friends Activity panel in the Community tab. Any thoughts?

:)

Nickel X, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Bmxer604
    Bmxer604 Guest
    Xbox home panel not showing

hi all,

This just started today but when I press the Xbox button on my controller the home panel doesn't swipe across like it usually does.

The screen goes darker and it makes the swoosh noise as though the panel is there but nothing is on screen.

I have already tried switching the Xbox off and on to see if that helps and switching off and on the controller but still no joy.

Any ideas?

Bmxer604, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Jamie3080
    Jamie3080 Guest
    games not saving....achievements not showing up.....

thanks for the info knowitall.....i deleted my gamer tag and recovered it and its working fine now, thanks again!!

Jamie3080, Dec 26, 2015
  4. marknally Win User

Walking Dead Ep 5 - No Time Left

Nice one, probably save it for the weekend to play through, oh and loving series 3 too, awesome TV show.
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Save game missing after microsoft update

Have you checked the save files (located under 'Memory' in the 'System Settings' panel of the Xbox dashboard), to see if they show as 'Corrupted?' If so, the files will have to be deleted, unfortunately.

Be sure to try those other games, and let us know how it goes!
  6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE 2K15 Roster reveal will be on August 16

7. DorianALADEL Win User

Assassin's creed odyssey [STORAGE PROBLEM]

Thanks for your quick response, I will try this weekend to manually save, I didn't know it was possible. I'll come back to you to close or not the topic after the weekend.

Have a nice weekend !
  8. hobblejp Win User

Xbox one design

You know what would have saved the design. Loads of fake wood panelling because why the hell not ?
Thema:

1. 'Weekend Savings' panels not showing - Similar Threads - 'Weekend Savings' panels

2. have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help

in XBoX on Consoles
    have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help: have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help Xbox x series 70c49ff3-20c5-471b-8772-d4e6b3e4a489
  3. My Xbox is working fine in the weekends, but on weekdays it starts messing up and not loading

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox is working fine in the weekends, but on weekdays it starts messing up and not loading: This has been a problem for MONTHS now, and every time I think that I’ve solved it, it comes right back, and the previous method to solve it doesn’t work anymore. But now, I’m starting to notice a...
  4. Lags on weekend while playing over Cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Lags on weekend while playing over Cloud: Did someone have also issues at Weekend to play on cloud? I had hard week and it’s really… frustrating when I can not play smothly. I’m not telling about FPS or something, where You can not have...
  5. PAYDAY 3 Open Beta Weekend, WOOHOO!!

in XboX Insiders
    PAYDAY 3 Open Beta Weekend, WOOHOO!!: Excited to see there's an open beta for PAYDAY 3! And also wondering when the preview will be installable through the Xbox Insider Hub? Been awhile since I've booted up the app lol so just curious...
  6. How do I set my child’s time limit of a weekend to 12.30 AM in the family app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I set my child’s time limit of a weekend to 12.30 AM in the family app?: I would like to allow my child to play on their Xbox until 12.30AM on a Friday night. How do I set this? Do I need to add a Friday time limit of 18.00 to 00.00 and then a Saturday limit of 00.00...
  7. What dose you’ll need internet for this weekend

in XBoX on Consoles
    What dose you’ll need internet for this weekend: What dose you’ll need internet for this mean on Xbox series S 28d8cff0-dfdc-4a4b-9af1-97bdea384d78
  8. Remote Play down after every weekend ?

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play down after every weekend ?: I play remotely since August and I noticed that for the last month, remote play has been down after every weekend (or on the Sunday evenings). It did not have any problems before, except once,...
  9. Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta for the coming weekend

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta for the coming weekend: Got a Beta Code for the weekend. Enjoy :) As a Halo Insider, you're also eligible to invite a friend to join you this weekend. Please share the code below with them below and have them redeem it...
  10. So my xbox did a full reset when i was gone for the weekend and i lost all my accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox did a full reset when i was gone for the weekend and i lost all my accounts: I went out for the weekend came back and boom my xbox decided to fully reset. I didn’t think much of it but than i went to sign into some my alt accounts and boom they were gone. I always make a...