Week long ban?

Discus and support Week long ban? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I recieved a message about a hour ago saying I have a temporary ban, however I haven't even done anything to be able to get banned, I have been in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeSouledReaper, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Week long ban?

Hi, I recieved a message about a hour ago saying I have a temporary ban, however I haven't even done anything to be able to get banned, I have been in a party with a couple of my friends and then I got the message at the end of a Crucible match on Destiny
    2, did I do something in Crucible? I am unsure what happened and would like some kind of clarification... thanks.

:)

DeSouledReaper, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Parental Verification Week Long Temporarily Unavailable

I finally figured out my problem after weeks of attempts. First, they give you a generic error message, so the temporary down message can mean anything. While they let you pay for things using a debit/credit card, you can only use a regular credit card
    to verify that you are an adult.

danteinhickvill, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Parental Verification Week Long Temporarily Unavailable

I am completely new to all this. I am so glad I have come in here and seen your comment. I have been trying since Christmas Day to redeem a live membership and I've been going round in circles so much I am dizzy. I am getting exactly the same experience
    as you. So glad it's not me being stupid but obviously a techno hitch at xbox. Sorry I haven't got an answer for you, but I was hoping to find mine on here. Guess we have to wait for xbox to sort this issue.

CrisperCoder2, Oct 13, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Week long ban?

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Oct 13, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Week long ban?

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. danteinhickvill Win User

Parental Verification Week Long Temporarily Unavailable

I finally figured out my problem after weeks of attempts. First, they give you a generic error message, so the temporary down message can mean anything. While they let you pay for things using a debit/credit card, you can only use a regular credit card
    to verify that you are an adult.
  7. CrisperCoder2 Win User

I am completely new to all this. I am so glad I have come in here and seen your comment. I have been trying since Christmas Day to redeem a live membership and I've been going round in circles so much I am dizzy. I am getting exactly the same experience
    as you. So glad it's not me being stupid but obviously a techno hitch at xbox. Sorry I haven't got an answer for you, but I was hoping to find mine on here. Guess we have to wait for xbox to sort this issue.
  8. ShakierAtom84 Win User

I'm having the same problem. When my son tries to connect to xbox live it asks for his email address and password. It then says he must sign in to xbox.com. When he tries this it asks for me to sign in. After this it gives information about parental consent
    and asks you to click yes to continue. When I do this it states there is information missing from my account such as, my full name or email address. I have checked my account and all the information is on there, so this is not the issue. My son, just got a
    load of games for his Christmas and he can't get to play them fully due to this. Any suggestions would be helpful.
  9. Quistal Win User

BioShock infinite on sale for wrong price.

Then it should be updated in the Awesome Week Long Deals.
Thema:

Week long ban?

1. Week long ban? - Similar Threads - Week long ban

2. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of January 30th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of January 30th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  3. Unable to get support for broken controller, have been trying for 2 weeks now my warranty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to get support for broken controller, have been trying for 2 weeks now my warranty...: Can someone give me a way to get support please? 81914ffa-3a0a-410f-b2de-3231fb71472c
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of January 27th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 27th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  5. can't request call back (been saying there's something wrong for 4 weeks now

in XBoX on Windows
    can't request call back (been saying there's something wrong for 4 weeks now: how do I get to speak to someone? been trying 4 weeks now and been told (via email) my series X repair order has been cancelled (UPS delivered it to Germany yesterday (24/01/2023). can't request...
  6. All weekly monthly quests are locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All weekly monthly quests are locked: All my game pass weekly, and monthly quest points are locked 168f035a-c8af-4d7d-b32a-41dbce4534cf
  7. I bought minecraft a long time ago, and played it just a week before, but now i am being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft a long time ago, and played it just a week before, but now i am being...: i do not want to call in microsoft. i'm about to go to sleep and it's not that urgent, but i will do it after i wake up in case a fix isn't found. And i only have 1 account so i can only login...
  8. Gotta love coming home from a long weeks worth of work to crappy error codes.

in XboX Insiders
    Gotta love coming home from a long weeks worth of work to crappy error codes.: Since this sub doesn't allow for picture or link sharing, here is the error message in all of it's glory. "There was a problem with the update You need this update to use your console, but...
  9. Error Xbox Store week-long deals in Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error Xbox Store week-long deals in Kinect Sports Rivals: Hi!!! In the last 5 days I tried to buy the Game Kinect Sports Rivals in the special deal with the price U$19,99 in XBOX live. The problem when I tried to buy error appears informing "Sorry this...
  10. Update Error: 0x80be0002 It took too long to to start the update Is since one week now I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update Error: 0x80be0002 It took too long to to start the update Is since one week now I ...: Can't do nothing else than retry endless time without working,checking my connection and anytime says that's all ok.and turn off the console that's are the only 3 think I can do with the...