Week long ban?

Discus and support Week long ban? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I recieved a message about a hour ago saying I have a temporary ban, however I haven't even done anything to be able to get banned, I have been in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeSouledReaper, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Week long ban?

Hi, I recieved a message about a hour ago saying I have a temporary ban, however I haven't even done anything to be able to get banned, I have been in a party with a couple of my friends and then I got the message at the end of a Crucible match on Destiny
    2, did I do something in Crucible? I am unsure what happened and would like some kind of clarification... thanks.

:)

DeSouledReaper, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Parental Verification Week Long Temporarily Unavailable

I finally figured out my problem after weeks of attempts. First, they give you a generic error message, so the temporary down message can mean anything. While they let you pay for things using a debit/credit card, you can only use a regular credit card
    to verify that you are an adult.

danteinhickvill, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Parental Verification Week Long Temporarily Unavailable

I am completely new to all this. I am so glad I have come in here and seen your comment. I have been trying since Christmas Day to redeem a live membership and I've been going round in circles so much I am dizzy. I am getting exactly the same experience
    as you. So glad it's not me being stupid but obviously a techno hitch at xbox. Sorry I haven't got an answer for you, but I was hoping to find mine on here. Guess we have to wait for xbox to sort this issue.

CrisperCoder2, Oct 13, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Week long ban?

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Oct 13, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Week long ban?

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. ugly BOJANGL3S Win User

Xbox One Party Chat

How long was your ban? Cause I banned and it's been almost a week for me and they haven't lifted mine.
  7. Soba Waki Win User

How do I submit an appeal for a suspension that doesn’t show on my account?

A week long ban for an lfg post Jesus lmao switching to ps asap
  8. Vanitas TM Win User

Credit Banned

Depending on the accounts previous ban record depends on how long the next ban is. If I recall correctly, the ban lengths are something like this: 1 Day

2 Days

1 Week

2 Weeks

1 Month It's hard to say really how long your ban will be without having an actual date when you received it. Mostly caused from leaving matches early or poor performance 1-3 kills or "AFK"
  9. onyxishere Win User

So Much Action

If the ban was a week long that means it wasn't your first offense. Time limits on suspensions increase either with the severity of the issue or with the number of times you've been suspended. I'd say that with a week long suspension this is probably your
    3rd offense.
Thema:

Week long ban?

1. Week long ban? - Similar Threads - Week long ban

2. Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  4. How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks: Y'all accept my refund n I never got my money back I been waiting and im started to feel like i got scammed 2fe5d382-3b4d-4723-8a6b-755aa3aaff3b
  5. Anyone else not getting the weekly bonus on a long streak?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else not getting the weekly bonus on a long streak?: I have a 68 week streak on Xbox Rewards and should be getting 2500 bonus points each week. But for the last 5 weeks, I have been getting the standard 100 points, not the expected 2500. I have a...
  6. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  7. Why did I get a 2 week long suspension and not a 1 week long

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a 2 week long suspension and not a 1 week long: This is my second offense and it says I have 2 suspensions, a 1 week one and a 2 week one...I'm very confused because I thought it was 1 week for second offense so any help would be very much...
  8. I bought minecraft a long time ago, and played it just a week before, but now i am being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft a long time ago, and played it just a week before, but now i am being...: i do not want to call in microsoft. i'm about to go to sleep and it's not that urgent, but i will do it after i wake up in case a fix isn't found. And i only have 1 account so i can only login...
  9. Error Xbox Store week-long deals in Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error Xbox Store week-long deals in Kinect Sports Rivals: Hi!!! In the last 5 days I tried to buy the Game Kinect Sports Rivals in the special deal with the price U$19,99 in XBOX live. The problem when I tried to buy error appears informing "Sorry this...
  10. Update Error: 0x80be0002 It took too long to to start the update Is since one week now I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update Error: 0x80be0002 It took too long to to start the update Is since one week now I ...: Can't do nothing else than retry endless time without working,checking my connection and anytime says that's all ok.and turn off the console that's are the only 3 think I can do with the...