webcam on xbox does not display image properly (image is ultra saturated)

Discus and support webcam on xbox does not display image properly (image is ultra saturated) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello my name is Raul I'm starting to stream from the xbox x series. The problem I have encountered is that the camera does not look good, it seems... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by RaulGarcia Alcaraz, Nov 29, 2022.

1. webcam on xbox does not display image properly (image is ultra saturated)

Hello my name is Raul

I'm starting to stream from the xbox x series.

The problem I have encountered is that the camera does not look good, it seems that the image is ultra saturated....

At first I thought it would be a problem of the webcam, but I've tried with others and it always happens the same.

Here is a video of the stream, so you can see what I mean.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1663961894

webcam on xbox does not display image properly (image is ultra saturated) [​IMG]

:)

RaulGarcia Alcaraz, Nov 29, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello RaulGarcia Alcaraz,

We are glad to know that everything is working now.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.
  3. RaulGarcia Alcaraz Win User

What does the internet connection have to do with the webcam? lol

I have found the problem.

It's a bug in the operating system.

I've been testing different games, and this phenomenon only happens with modern games...

Camera oversaturation only happens with games that use HDR. To solve the problem, I had to disable HDR...
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hi RaulGarcia Alcaraz,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

If your Xbox console streaming experience is less than ideal, it could be due to your network speed, wireless interference, or other factors.

Please see troubleshooting found on the link below:

Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support

Low streaming quality could be caused by interruptions to the Xbox service. If you’ve already verified that there are no service alerts or interruptions affecting streaming, then the issue is most likely your connection speed.

Troubleshoot your network connection speed

Troubleshoot your network connection speed | Xbox Support

You may perform the steps one by one

[​IMG]

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Media Player images not displaying properly

Heya Mugojug!

Sorry you're having media player trouble. This thread is a bit older. So that we can best help you out, please create a new thread detailing your issue. Thanks!
  6. Mugojug Win User

Media Player images not displaying properly

I'm having the same issue with viewing pictures.

Please fix this Microsoft !
Thema:

1. webcam on xbox does not display image properly (image is ultra saturated) - Similar Threads - webcam does display

2. Microsoft Modern Webcam with MacOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Modern Webcam with MacOS: So I just bought the Microsoft Modern Webcam and I am trying to use the mic. However, according to online sources the only way to turn on the mic is to use the Microsoft accessory center but there...
  3. Logitech c925e webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech c925e webcam: I have a logitech c925e webcam that was recommended to me specificallyfor streaming on xbox but when I plug it in to my series X it recognizes that a webcam has been plugged in but the webcam...
  4. My webcam isnt working on my xbox seires s ive tried everything that its told me too

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My webcam isnt working on my xbox seires s ive tried everything that its told me too: Ive plugged my new webcam into my xbox and it isnt working i have gone to xbox support like it told me too and it didnt help at all so can u get back to me as soon as possible...
  5. Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox Series S ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox Series S ?: Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox series s 6fc35dec-475c-435f-b17b-db2cec78ce27
  6. Can I use a webcam that isn’t the right format?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a webcam that isn’t the right format?: I bought this nexigo n69 mebcam to stream on twitch on my Xbox. The camera is in ASF format and from why I’ve heard isn’t compatible with Xbox. Is there a way to bypass this so I can use this...
  7. Is there any way to take a picture with a usb webcam on an xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to take a picture with a usb webcam on an xbox one?: I just need to know if it's possible to take a picture with a webcam connected to an xbox one. 8e10ae2b-42ea-4560-8de9-91d2d4a2338d
  8. I want to start streaming but I want to use an actual camera instead of a webcam, how would...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to start streaming but I want to use an actual camera instead of a webcam, how would...: I want to start streaming but I want to use an actual camera instead of a webcam, how would I go about that to hook the camera up to my Xbox? 78739a90-a828-476b-80f4-cbed23175d58
  9. C922 webcam microphone not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    C922 webcam microphone not working on Xbox Series X: Hi there, The series X is detecting the webcam camera, but not the microphone. I played with the audio settings on the console, but could not figure out how to active the microphone for...
  10. Why does Microsoft recommend webcams for the Xbox when none of them work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft recommend webcams for the Xbox when none of them work?: I've tried all 4 versions of webcams on the support page. That page needs to be taken down. 357c74e1-a6dc-4656-828d-070800fb9fcc