web browser cursor appears in minecraft

Discus and support web browser cursor appears in minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; for the past 3 days i've had the web browser cursor constantly appearing on screen whenever i play minecraft. when it first happened, a simple console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Legasaii, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Legasaii
    Legasaii Guest

for the past 3 days i've had the web browser cursor constantly appearing on screen whenever i play minecraft. when it first happened, a simple console restart managed to fix it. now, it wont go away and it is very frustrating. please help

:)

Legasaii, Sep 11, 2022
  2. NightFury90 Win User

I have had this same issue for the past few days. Originally I went into Microsoft Edge and closed the New Tab and closed Edge and it worked just fine.

Had to hard reboot the console second time it came up and redo the Edge thing, and worked fine.

Now here I am two days later and had the same issue.

I have gone through and tried the Edge idea, as well as having reset the console while keeping all apps and games, which still did not fix it.

I then uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft from the console, and still nothing.

Finally, I have gone through resetting the console and removing everything, and reinstalled strictly Minecraft to test it, and sure as hell, it’s still on my screen.

The cursor only appears and stays on screen once Minecraft starts the loading screen past the Mojang red screen. Not sure what else I can do without losing my wits.
  3. KamZxg Win User

I finally figured out a fix!!!!

it is to open the Edge client on your xbox, close any open tabs, and then press the Settings button on the home page of Edge. It will open a menu. Scroll this menu with the right stick and it will make the cursor disappear. While the cursor is invisible, press the Xbox button on your controller, press start on Edge client, close the program, and return to your game free of the cursor. Enjoy!!
  4. Diego Aguayo Win User

So I’ve had the same problem having my cursor stuck on the main menu or in game screen for Minecraft. And, I have two methods but you can use either of the two to fix the issue.

The first one: I would load Microsoft Edge and in the “New Tab” I would scroll down (using my right stick) until my cursor itself disappears, then press the Xbox button and load back into Minecraft. But what I’m practically doing is just making the cursor visually disappear in Microsoft Edge before I load back into Minecraft.

The second one: I would simply connect a mouse to my console. And I would move my cursor to the bottom right of my screen either in the main menu or in the pause screen. And then disconnect the mouse so it doesn’t move back into the middle of the screen. And go back to using my controller. Keep in mind the cursor is still there but barely visible by a pixel.

Unfortunately this wasn’t permanent fix, since the bug reappears every time I turn my console back on or literally every time Microsoft Edge is used. So I hope Microsoft or Minecraft can get around to fixing this visual bug. But it’s a easy quick fix that I hope will work for you guys.
  5. NightFury90 Win User

That’s exactly how mine has been since last week. Unfortunately I have also now lost my primary world and all the backups of it because they didn’t want to sync and became corrupted. So if you’re uninstalling, make sure all your worlds sync back up properly. Sadly I don’t have an external drive to have made backups to.

But still not fixed. I get lucky sometimes and clearing the open tab in Edge and then quitting it will remove the cursor, but only for a short time.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Legasali, Does the cursor appear at all times in the game?

Let's test this process, it is usually solved with this test below

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

Let me know if the error persists
Thema:

1. web browser cursor appears in minecraft - Similar Threads - web browser cursor

2. Why is my Xbox One Series X/S Controller Entering Inputs for the Web Browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One Series X/S Controller Entering Inputs for the Web Browser: I am able to use my Xbox controller with a wired connection with no problems for steam and games on steam but, whenever I try to play a game on Xbox Cloud Gaming the controller enters in inputs...
  3. Text chat via xbox.com/play or web browser without xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Text chat via xbox.com/play or web browser without xbox app: Hi I do have a gamepc, but don't have the Xbox app as that's mostly for console players. So I'm looking for a web based way to chat with xbox friends, I found xbox.com/play sidebar, but that's...
  4. Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming ! Only on Chrome book browser, not tablet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming ! Only on Chrome book browser, not tablet...: Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming Every time I hop on the CLoud web gaming a distorted pixelated green screen. It pops up every minute & it ruing gameplay. This experience is ****...
  5. Xbox cloud gaming not recognizing controller in web browser mode?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming not recognizing controller in web browser mode?: Am I missing something here or is it not supported submitted by /u/caseythedog345 [link] [comments]
  6. Can Xbox One get a virus from a web browser?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox One get a virus from a web browser?: Hello guys! Im not super tech savvy so bare with me! So I always go on websites such as 123movies or Afdah (free movies streaming websites, not THOSE kinds of movies i know what youre thinking )...
  7. Control issues in the app xcloud, but running perfectly in the web browser

in XboX Insiders
    Control issues in the app xcloud, but running perfectly in the web browser: Hi guys, I'm having a problem with the android app. My controller (original xone fat with cable) runs perfectly in the cell phone's web browser, but in the android app it doesn't work well, with...
  8. Some tweaks on web browser gamepad controls to provide better couch gaming experience for...

in XboX Insiders
    Some tweaks on web browser gamepad controls to provide better couch gaming experience for...: Hello, I really enjoy xbox cloud gaming on my laptop, and I have a suggestion as the title mentions. When I play games with my laptop on cloud gaming I would like to be able to not touch the...
  9. Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series X Won't Load Instagram in Web Browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series X Won't Load Instagram in Web Browser: I can't get the Instagram website to load while using Microsoft Edge on my Xbox Series X. Every other website loads just fine. I've tried every trick you can suggest to fix this. I've cleared my...
  10. I can't get GWG via web browser on PC/Mobile

in XboX Insiders
    I can't get GWG via web browser on PC/Mobile: I can't get the GWG via web browser, the loading is eternal. I had tried to get the GWG from Google Chrome on PC and Mobile, Right now I tried to get the GWG from Microsoft Edge on PC and it still...