'We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live'

Discus and support 'We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live' in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey Everyone, I just wanted to see if anyone else is having troubles logging into their xbox account from the Xbox App (Beta) because I havent been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TobyMarc, Jun 22, 2020.

1. TobyMarc
    TobyMarc Guest

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to see if anyone else is having troubles logging into their xbox account from the Xbox App (Beta) because I havent been able to get in for a couple weeks now.

Ive honestly tried everything from the replies ive seen in the forum and none of them have come closw to working. The only resolution I see now is to reset my PC and I'd really rather not.

If anybody has any ideas im open to discuss,

Thanks 'We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live' :)

:)

TobyMarc, Jun 22, 2020
  2. ThiccRichie Win User

I suggest keeping tabs on the Xbox Live Status through the website or other forms like Twitter so you know when this issue is fixed, sorry you are going through this hope all goes well soon!
  3. NagiWilliams Win User

I don't know mine won't work
  4. TobyMarc Win User

Hey,

Thank you ill go do that right away! :)
  5. TobyMarc Win User

Hey man,

That really sucks i cant play any of my games, I hope its fixed soon :/

Thank you for the reply though :)
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

we were unable to sign you in to xbox live

It could be there is an error on that page currently.

Usually if I get that error, I try using EDGE browser, this usually resolves the issue.
Thema:

1. 'We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live' - Similar Threads - 'We were unable

2. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  3. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  4. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  5. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...
  6. "sorry, we were unable to download the %s. Maybe check your internet connection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "sorry, we were unable to download the %s. Maybe check your internet connection": when I click to install dlc it come up with this message. I have restarted the game and computer as well as its a windows version bought on the windows store. Not sure what to do....
  7. Print your delivery label getting this error We're sorry. We were unable to generate your...

in XBoX on Windows
    Print your delivery label getting this error We're sorry. We were unable to generate your...: I'm trying to get warranty of xbox controller and I have already ordered repair but when I got e-mail from Microsoft it's say I'll have to follow 5 steps for send controller to Microsoft but in...
  8. I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get...: I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get on it showed he did not even own the game. 139f18b6-d883-47d9-88e2-45c90f1576f3
  9. We were playing on the Xbox One S and it said to update. After the update it will no longer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    We were playing on the Xbox One S and it said to update. After the update it will no longer...: Can someone please tell me how to fix the power issue after an update? feaedea3-5894-41dd-9ba0-e74e09cef7aa
  10. We were unable to make ******@gmail.com your primary alias. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were unable to make ******@gmail.com your primary alias. Please try again later.: I'm attempting to update my primary alias to a new email account. The previous alias is a ****@mail.com account and trying to switch to ****@gmail.com account. I've been trying to do this for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we were unable to sign you in to xbox live