we were unable to sign you in to xbox live

Discus and support we were unable to sign you in to xbox live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have to sign in xbox live I tried but it show JSON string error how can it solve cbdc3d90-ce38-40b2-89a9-294bae3ae3a8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by n.asalim, Aug 25, 2018.

1. n.asalim
    n.asalim Guest

i have to sign in xbox live I tried but it show JSON string error how can it solve

:)

n.asalim, Aug 25, 2018
  2. We Were Unable To Sign You In To Xbox Live (0x80048869)

Hi DQueenKhaleesi, thanks for the reply,

After contacting DELL support today and describing this issue, as well as issues with downloading any app from the Windows App Store, downloading Windows Updates, etc. they have decided that my operating system, and even the recovery partition, is corrupted.
    They are sending me recovery media via post within 2 business days, then I am to call them back while I reinstall Windows10.

If this doesn't solve the issue, I'll take a look at the link you've provided.

Also to answer your questions: Yes I've tried signing in to the app from a different profile, but as you may know Windows will not allow you to sign-in to multiple user accounts with the same Microsoft Account on the same PC; And no I haven't tried using
    a different device because I don't own a different device.

Will keep you posted and share any resolution found for others who may encounter this issue.

~Nicholas

Nicholas-Mark AMOS, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest
    We Were Unable To Sign You In To Xbox Live (0x80048869)

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried to sign in to the Xbox App using a different profile?
    • Have you tried to sign in using the same profile on a different device?

To resolve issues signing in to Xbox App, you can follow the suggested steps on this

link

If you are still experiencing the same issue, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to manually update it.

Here's how:

1. Click start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    3. Type the following command to uninstall Windows Store: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    4. Hit Enter.
    5. Launch Windows Store again and download
      Xbox App

We will appreciate if you can update us the results so if these solutions won't work, we will find another way to resolve your concern.

Loraine Mon, Aug 25, 2018
  4. we were unable to sign you in to xbox live

It could be there is an error on that page currently.

Usually if I get that error, I try using EDGE browser, this usually resolves the issue.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Aug 29, 2018
  5. ThiccRichie Win User

'We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live'

I suggest keeping tabs on the Xbox Live Status through the website or other forms like Twitter so you know when this issue is fixed, sorry you are going through this hope all goes well soon!
  6. NagiWilliams Win User

I don't know mine won't work
  7. TobyMarc Win User

Hey,

Thank you ill go do that right away! :)
  8. TobyMarc Win User

Hey man,

That really sucks i cant play any of my games, I hope its fixed soon :/

Thank you for the reply though :)
  9. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

It could be there is an error on that page currently.

Usually if I get that error, I try using EDGE browser, this usually resolves the issue.
Thema:

1. we were unable to sign you in to xbox live - Similar Threads - were unable sign

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  4. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke: I would like to have xbox rewards back on in Switzerland 5d983703-72aa-41db-b297-5ac1739552eb
  7. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  8. Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat...
  9. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  10. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...