"We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later." Error code

Discus and support "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later." Error code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; OS/Platform: Windows 10 PC I have been struggling with this issue for a week now. The issue originally arose when I paired my Minecraft account to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacob Adler, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Jacob Adler
    Jacob Adler Guest

"We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later." Error code

OS/Platform: Windows 10 PC

I have been struggling with this issue for a week now.

The issue originally arose when I paired my Minecraft account to work with my Microsoft account. I found myself unable to play on multiplayer servers due to an issue with my Microsoft account Privacy Settings. I attempted to change them, and encountered this error.

The nature of the error code is that whenever I click on the "Xbox One/Windows 10 Safety" tab underneath my profile in the "Privacy and Online Safety" section of my settings, it displays the response "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later."

I attempted to solve this initially by refreshing the page. This did not yield results. I waited 48 hours, tried again, and nothing changed. I then contacted Microsoft Support. They encouraged me to try using a different browser, which I did, to no avail. I eventually used 3 different browsers on 2 different computers (Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Safari on both Windows 10 and MacOS), and nothing would work. In addition, I hosted a family on a second Microsoft account, and joined the family as a member from the account experiencing the settings issue. I was still unable to access the settings without getting the same message, even from the family owner account.

At this point, I requested a call with Microsoft Support as my previous interaction had been through the web chat. They encouraged me to open my Settings, open the Gaming menu, and access the Xbox Networking settings. I double checked the NAT Type and server connectivity, which were "Open" and "Connected" respectively, and the issue persists.

I have seen other forum posts that are experiencing the same issue, and all of the threads have been locked after a certain duration, or after a moderator replied with the recommendation to contact Microsoft Support directly. This clearly is an ongoing issue with accounts that Microsoft has not acknowledged directly. It is now impairing my ability to use other products that I have spent money on. I am unsure what else I can do.

:)

Jacob Adler, Nov 5, 2021
  2. TemperedYeti Win User

Cannot Access/Change Xbox Windows 10 Online Safety Settings?

Still getting the below.

We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later.
  3. MrCurser Win User

I didn't and they closed my ticket without solving anything.
  4. BrianWNZ Win User

Contact support multiple times

Even talk to team lead

Still same issue

Microsoft Xbox support don't care about there customers.

So now i have to ring very couple of days and hassle them to fix their broken account.

Why can they just fix it, just reset permissions, they say i am only one with issues i linked them forum posts and they don't care

Brian
  5. BrianWNZ Win User

Same issue for me for months now and i a adult with 2 kids and cant play online with them. Even pay for online minecraft server which i will cancel next month if not fixed. Need to replace console and at this stage going to throw out the xbox and games and get a playstation since xbox support don't care.

Multi calls to Microsoft online support via chat agent / phone calls, emails.

No luck just get told offline support is looking at it and get nowhere. then hear nothing for over a week so get grumpy and contact them again and repeat the same thing again.

Have request a manager contact me so lets see if Microsoft Xbox will callback.

Just logged another ticket now number 4 to push this. once again. So now i am going to start posting how rubbish this is and support is on online forums and see if I can get a answer.

PS i even change my custom privacy on Xbox which keeps reverting to custom so they just need to go in backend and reset my permissions.
  6. Jacob Adler Win User

No, it is not. I thought I mentioned in the post that I even tried adding it to a family group, tested the settings, and then switched it so that it was the manager of the family group. Neither of those things worked. It is now not part of a family group. In addition, each of the times I attempted to access the settings from the account that was only listed as a member, not as the owner of the family group, I was unable to even get to the page that displays the settings. This leads me to believe that being part of a family group has no bearing on the issue at hand.
Thema:

1. "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later." Error code - Similar Threads - were unable load

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  4. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke: I would like to have xbox rewards back on in Switzerland 5d983703-72aa-41db-b297-5ac1739552eb
  7. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  8. Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat...
  9. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  10. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...