We were playing on the Xbox One S and it said to update. After the update it will no longer...

Discus and support We were playing on the Xbox One S and it said to update. After the update it will no longer... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone please tell me how to fix the power issue after an update? feaedea3-5894-41dd-9ba0-e74e09cef7aa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CharityD, Feb 6, 2023.

1. CharityD
    CharityD Guest

We were playing on the Xbox One S and it said to update. After the update it will no longer...

Can someone please tell me how to fix the power issue after an update?

:)

CharityD, Feb 6, 2023
  2. BorealChicken9 Win User

Latest Insider Update Causing HDR Colour Problems

After the recent April update my XBOX ONE S is no longer displaying colors correctly for any HDR content.
  3. ITz Mizzie Ts Win User

Black Ops III (Xbox 360) Awakening DLC Release date?

They emailed me a couple of weeks ago after I reamed them for lack of updates. They said we were getting the dlc and it should be on the same release schedule as it was for the ps4/Xbox one. We are supposed to get it approx one month after the ps3 release.
    So like 2-3 more weeks I would hope
  4. Russ Delaney Win User

Controller connected wireless, buttons do not work

I too am having the same problem with one of my controllers. It powers on and connects to the XBOX, but only the "X" Xbox logo button works. No other keys work. Funny thing is, they will work if plugged into USB. This happened after the update. I did
    chat with someone online about it and they said others were complaining of the same issue. He told me that after we did a number of different things to try and fix it. I was told to wait for an update and that the problems were passed on to the engineers
    and that a future update should fix the problem.
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

Wish the story mod had updates or expansions

R* said that we were getting updated story mode...they also said we were getting heists...
  6. A Blue Illusion Win User

Day one game updates

@Lofty, it seems to me that there were a few complaint threads awhile back on this subject.

One that I recall was about the fact that console updates used to be included on game discs along with the game... for the 360. But they aren't included for the Xbox One. Therefore, there are certain games (I'd guess most, if not all) that won't be playable
    if they were produced after a certain console update, unless the console has that update... which isn't on the disc.

You can see the issue... console update via internet required to play any game after said update was released. Although I guess there is a way to update your console via a DL to a flash drive, but I'm not sure how that works, or even if it does, for just
    a standard update.
Thema:

1. We were playing on the Xbox One S and it said to update. After the update it will no longer... - Similar Threads - were playing said

2. How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the)...: How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the) Lego game. 99b8caea-e607-4b36-8a8c-8b37df47f430
  3. Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...: And if it it’s not I really hope it does because Microsoft owns activison right so why won’t that be a thing? Also as in call of duty mobile I feel it should be the same it’s something small that...
  4. were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other...: were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other players 433e957c-a34a-4740-8de5-7bb98449d98a
  5. My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...: My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted and deleted. He does not have ps plus. How can we get our world back? b4bbcf22-c4c2-441d-905b-72210a10db07
  6. I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get...: I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get on it showed he did not even own the game. 139f18b6-d883-47d9-88e2-45c90f1576f3
  7. were can i find a list of games that i can play on my xbox 360 4gb

in XBoX on Consoles
    were can i find a list of games that i can play on my xbox 360 4gb: i purchased a couple games that i like and both stated i need a xbox harddrive i only have 4gb and no way to plug in the harddrive how do i know which gamnes i can play on my system...
  8. I was about to play with my friend when he with along all my others friends were gone can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was about to play with my friend when he with along all my others friends were gone can...: I was about to play with my friend when I realized no one was on my friends list when I have a lot of friends and I tried to reset my Xbox and that didn’t work I wonder if this is happening to...
  9. I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set...: I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set for it and there’s no cross play option and I can’t join his game I even added his Microsoft account...
  10. Cannot play Apps on XBOX that were installed by another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Apps on XBOX that were installed by another account: Hi everyone, We have a shared Xbox 360 and 3 children have access to this. When one child installs a game eg Minecraft, the other children cannot access the game without the child that installed...