We want YOU! Join us on BF4 now!!!
Discus and support We want YOU! Join us on BF4 now!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, what's up fellow gamers? I'd like to invite you to join Revolution of Gaming. We have thousands of gamers, split up into brigades and companies to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ninjabroni, Jan 16, 2014.
Thema:
We want YOU! Join us on BF4 now!!!
Loading...
-
We want YOU! Join us on BF4 now!!! - Similar Threads - Join BF4
-
Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...
in XboX InsidersMythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and... -
XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,... -
Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.
in XboX InsidersXbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps
in XBoX Games and AppsNEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps: <p>Started playing bf4 agian i can join any other map besides operation whiteout and that dlc map pearl market etc anyone can help me</p><p>please </p> cd695d37-0458-4d22-a7ae-308a26e1d819 -
[XB1] ESO, Destiny, AW, TMCC, GTA V, BF4, BF Hardline Join us~>
in XBoX Games and Apps[XB1] ESO, Destiny, AW, TMCC, GTA V, BF4, BF Hardline Join us~>: Greetings fellow gamers. My name is Clover. I was hesitant to say the least about joining a clan. So many to choose from as well. But I was invited to join Dissension Gaming and everything... -
Join the Revolution - BO2, AW, BF4
in XBoX Games and AppsJoin the Revolution - BO2, AW, BF4: Hello all, I would like to tell you about Revolution of Gaming. Revolution of Gaming has been around since 2008 is an online gaming clan made by gamers for gamers. We are a multi-platform gaming... -
Looking for Some new Friends or a group to join! (BF4 mainly)
in XBoX on ConsolesLooking for Some new Friends or a group to join! (BF4 mainly): Hey Guys, I'm Jay, 24 from the UK, just looking for some new friends or a group to join, i do have a mic and i'm available most evenings/nights and weekends, i mainly play battlefield 4 but im... -
Add the ability to turn off the party "Join Game" feature in BF4, (or any game!).
in XBoX on ConsolesAdd the ability to turn off the party "Join Game" feature in BF4, (or any game!).: This "join game" feature is one of the most annoying things ever created. Obviously it wasn't thought through all the way just like how they forgot to add the ability to play background music....