we want xbox series x officially realease in pakistan and also xbox game pass should be...

Discus and support we want xbox series x officially realease in pakistan and also xbox game pass should be... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Pakistan have huge population and most of the young population who love games so microsoft should capture this emerging market as well with xbox series... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Syed Ali Zamin Shah, Nov 22, 2020.

  1. we want xbox series x officially realease in pakistan and also xbox game pass should be...


    Pakistan have huge population and most of the young population who love games so microsoft should capture this emerging market as well with xbox series x official release and with xbox game pass service as well. i am also going to buy xbox series x but
    through friend who live in usa but i also love to have xbox game pass service but sadly i cant do you anything coz this service not exist here as for now.

    :)
     
    Syed Ali Zamin Shah, Nov 22, 2020
    #1
  2. easterling121 Win User

    we want xbox series x officially realease in pakistan and also xbox game pass should be available here as well

    Pakistan have huge population and most of the young population who love games so microsoft should capture this emerging market as well with xbox series x official release and with xbox game pass service as well. i am also going to buy xbox series
    x but through friend who live in usa but i also love to have xbox game pass service but sadly i cant do you anything coz this service not
    exist here as for now.
    Sad feeling the same, been waiting for a long time. now this issue about xbox series x officially realease in pakistan :( :(
  3. [Farscape] Win User

    we want xbox series x officially realease in pakistan and also xbox game pass should be available here as well

    not always down to Microsoft, this could also be down to being blocked by governments on both sides.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    When will Xbox (series X/game pass) officially release in Pakistan

    Hi AceOfSpices, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    As of this moment, there is no information yet on when it will be available in Pakistan. We just need to wait for their update through news.xbox.com or their social media sites.
  5. haseblodhi Win User

    About the games i own and downloaded to my xbox

    Hi im from Pakistan an i own xbox one x. I want to ask that if i buy mk11 from g2a which for United States. So my question is that can i buy this game and play in Pakistan.
  6. MrNase Win User

    EA Gamepass

    Same here (Germany, Xbox Series X, Game Pass Ultimate).

    I have downloaded the Game Pass iOS app which allows me to select on which Xbox (One X or Series X) I want to install the game on but it fails with "Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten" (An Error occurred).
Thema:

we want xbox series x officially realease in pakistan and also xbox game pass should be...

Loading...
  1. we want xbox series x officially realease in pakistan and also xbox game pass should be... - Similar Threads - series officially realease

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. When can I buy Xbox series X disc from official channels

    in XBoX on Consoles
    When can I buy Xbox series X disc from official channels: When can I buy Xbox series X disc from official channels 7a38b3b8-358c-4e94-82d8-40bd44a23715
  9. Why wont microsoft flight sim work on xbox series s? I think they officially broke it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont microsoft flight sim work on xbox series s? I think they officially broke it: I am on a xbox series s and trying to play microsoft flight sim and every time I tried to fly it says that I am currently offline and need to download the offline files which I do have downloaded...
  10. How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?: How to use official play and charge kit made by Microsoft on the Xbox series x wireless controller in black colour original one? Yours sincerely Jevgeni e8822d78-0b36-4d03-848e-820b02b6cc7a