we want deactivation/delete all Information on xbox.com for the old, sold XBOX 360

Discus and support we want deactivation/delete all Information on xbox.com for the old, sold XBOX 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have sold the Xbox 360, have bought a Xbox One. We have taken over the Gamertag with the ONE. The sold 360 was not put back on the delivery state.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ryser311, Jan 4, 2014.

1. ryser311
    ryser311 Guest

we want deactivation/delete all Information on xbox.com for the old, sold XBOX 360

We have sold the Xbox 360, have bought a Xbox One. We have taken over the Gamertag with the ONE. The sold 360 was not put back on the delivery state. On the web page we find on Xbox.com now still many tracks of 360. We would want that on www.xbox.com only
    the data and information about the Xbox One are to be found. Everything what 360 concern should be extinguished, be deactivated.

This does not function, I find no setting.

Thanks for the support

:)

ryser311, Jan 4, 2014
  2. security after selling second hand

we have sold our 360, but was wondering if there are any information that i need to delete from it. or is it ok to sell on as is?

CoffeeDisc23728, Jan 4, 2014
  3. UrbanT
    UrbanT Guest
    Lovefilm

Why would you wish to deactivate a game? If you sell or gift it it will automatically deactivate. If you uninstall it then it will just sit in the cloud in case you ever fancy downloading it to play again.

UrbanT, Jan 4, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

You click require password on other consoles then the profile password will have to be entered

You should never leave personal info on an electronic device

ngocphi, Jan 4, 2014
  5. ryser311
    ryser311 Guest
    Sorry, thats not the question.

Know i have a new Gamertag. The old Gamertag on the old 360 must be delete from XBOX.COM. The Problem is: We haven't the old 360, it was sold. On XBOX.COM is the old 360 actice, that is false.

Sorry for my bad english we want deactivation/delete all Information on xbox.com for the old, sold XBOX 360 :)

ryser311, Jan 4, 2014
  6. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    You would need to login on xbox.com with the new account information

x24hrs2livex, Jan 4, 2014
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Please follow the first step the account requiring the password means he has to reenter the password if he wants access

ngocphi, Jan 5, 2014
  8. skys7
    skys7 Guest

You can also click on "My Account" in the top right corner here and click on "Remove my profile from all 360 consoles."

skys7, Oct 31, 2018
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

You would need to login on xbox.com with the new account information
  10. ryser311 Win User

Sorry, thats not the question.

Know i have a new Gamertag. The old Gamertag on the old 360 must be delete from XBOX.COM. The Problem is: We haven't the old 360, it was sold. On XBOX.COM is the old 360 actice, that is false.

Sorry for my bad english :)
  11. ngocphi Win User

You click require password on other consoles then the profile password will have to be entered

You should never leave personal info on an electronic device
  12. skys7 Win User

You can also click on "My Account" in the top right corner here and click on "Remove my profile from all 360 consoles."
  13. ngocphi Win User

Please follow the first step the account requiring the password means he has to reenter the password if he wants access
Thema:

1. we want deactivation/delete all Information on xbox.com for the old, sold XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - deactivation delete Information

2. Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated: I am trying too sign into an account that i have not signed in for around 2 years so therefore I forgot the password the issue is I don't know how too reset my password as i cannot get the key...
  3. Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?: I have a deactivated and hacked account. I was wondering if Xbox can give me new copies of the games I lost on a new account. 7998f15f-1164-44df-8ae7-7c9f246f571e
  4. * Help * Hotmail account deactived, was linked to my Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    * Help * Hotmail account deactived, was linked to my Xbox Account: Hi, My Xbox account was linked to an old Hotmail account I had, due to inactivity it has now been deleted. I am now unable to sign into Xbox with it. Is there any way of me retrieving the Xbox...
  5. How to deactivate Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deactivate Xbox live: How to deactivate Xbox live 932c2431-e1a7-4260-bd6e-54c5c24b8c8b
  6. how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned?: Hey so i recently started playing Lol again and i saw that someone logged into my account while i wasn't using it and got me banned you can see it on the match history. (ijittqerr8888 username on...
  7. Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!): Hello, I am very upset to find out today that my Minecraft account is permanently deactivated. I was never informed via email that this would happen, so I feel that it is extremely unfair that I...
  8. How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?: I am trying to link my Xbox account to my current EA account so I can use ea play through game pass. However everytime I try to link it via EA it says my account is already linked to an email that...
  9. How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?: I created an account with an email that didn’t belong to me. I got that resolved and switched it to one of my personal emails. I currently had my Xbox damaged due to lightning, but I’m trying to...
  10. can they deactivate “astrostar”

in XBoX Accessibility
    can they deactivate “astrostar”: the name “astrostar” belongs to an account with 0 gamerscore that owns no games and has a default xbox 360 profile picture. i was wondering if it would be deactivated or have it’s gamertag changed...