We try to try to solve it or contact Microsoft service

Discus and support We try to try to solve it or contact Microsoft service in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I tried to add a payment method to make an XBOX Gamepass ultimate subscription but when I try to make the transaction I get a message saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Momxtkto, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Momxtkto
    Momxtkto Guest

Recently, I tried to add a payment method to make an XBOX Gamepass ultimate subscription but when I try to make the transaction I get a message saying that the subscription cannot be purchased.

:)

Momxtkto, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Momxtkto, what kind of payment method are you trying to make the purchase of the Game Pass Ultimate susbscrição, would be a debit or credit card?

If it is one of the two types of card are they Visa or Mastercard?

Are they prepaid?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. Militarylotus30 Win User

Sea of Thieves Crash

So most likely this problem can be caused by a malware, or an application and service, We will try to Solve your problem, but if you are in a hurry, we recommended to Contact Microsoft online chat
  4. eugeniu olaru Win User

why is microsoft support garbage?

It is incredibly complicated to get support from Microsoft. Practically impossible. I am trying to reach a human to solve the issue I have but no success. I might not be the smartest man, but this is why we procure Microsoft services isn't it ??
  5. DHG Wise Legend Win User

GTA: San Andreas issue. (I've been a bit naughty..)

When you Download something off of XBL, Say's No Refund's, but you can still try to Contact Microsoft Customer Services to get a refund, I Just Letting you know this Sir

Hope this solved your problem.
  6. SF3RD Win User

Creditcard information cannot be retrieved. At the same time Microsoft billed it and did not deliver.

Thought I should try to solve the problem through the Microsoft chat service again.

Instead of "have you tried switching it off and on again" the advice is now: "For this one I strongly suggest that you contact Microsoft support directly"

Who am I chatting with if not Microsoft support?
Thema:

1. We try to try to solve it or contact Microsoft service - Similar Threads - try try solve

2. Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X: I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  4. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  5. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  6. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  7. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  8. Tryed averything on Internet to solve Status code 4497 0000 3080 o5oC D000 0185 on my360

in XBoX on Windows
    Tryed averything on Internet to solve Status code 4497 0000 3080 o5oC D000 0185 on my360: Tryed averything on Internet to solve Status code 4497 0000 3080 o5oC D000 0185 that i get by trying to install an update for xbox life on my 360 nothing helps Otherwise i cant log in....
  9. Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...: Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?! 3a053fe0-05a7-4601-acc9-c73aa9d5c46d
  10. I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please...