We need to petition xbox to fix the twitch audio issue

Discus and support We need to petition xbox to fix the twitch audio issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im not sure how to go about this. Anyone with a next gen xbox has no option to allow other peoples audio to come through on twitch. The only way its... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mo-par, Mar 21, 2021.

  1. /u/mo-par
    /u/mo-par Guest

    We need to petition xbox to fix the twitch audio issue


    Im not sure how to go about this. Anyone with a next gen xbox has no option to allow other peoples audio to come through on twitch. The only way its possible is if you join someones party who is still on xbox one. Its the dumbest thing ever. We need a fix.

    submitted by /u/mo-par
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/mo-par, Mar 21, 2021
    #1
  2. Random-Jay Win User

    Stream audio is just a series of clicks and pops when broadcasting using Xbox One Twitch app

    I'm having the same problem. Audio on my streams with the Xbox one app have audio breakup pretty much no sound. Happened after the last update to twitch and Xbox. I tried all the trouble shooting steps too with no luck. Funnily enough, twitch works on
    my PC and PS4 with no problem. I hope they fix this issue soon.
  3. A ManNamed Kelv Win User

    Still cant talk in party after ban has been lifted..

  4. AlbertKARR Win User

    twitch voice With out kinect

    This issue really needs to be fixed, let's hope that Twitch will be fast fixing it.
  5. Robmomanjaro Win User

    Stream audio is just a series of clicks and pops when broadcasting using Xbox One Twitch app

    I'm having the same issue. Funny think is when I unsnap twitch. That's when the audio starts to pop on the stream. But when I snap twitch or another app. It fixes it while it's up. It's strange. Are you also using the kinect? Did unplugging that do anything?
  6. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

    Why is My Xbox Live Reputation being Abused

    thanks for that Support on this Topic We need a petition on Fixing the Reputation system making it much better for all players to have fun on Xbox Live this for sure has to Stop 2020 going into 2021
Thema:

We need to petition xbox to fix the twitch audio issue

Loading...
  1. We need to petition xbox to fix the twitch audio issue - Similar Threads - need petition fix

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...