We need some sonic games in xbox gamepass

Discus and support We need some sonic games in xbox gamepass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/khalidhamid [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/khalidhamid, Mar 24, 2020.

  1. We need some sonic games in xbox gamepass

    /u/khalidhamid, Mar 24, 2020
    #1
  2. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

    About Sonic games coming to Xbox One backwards compatible

    There are old school sonic games on gamepass right now that are back compat. And should be able to be dowloaded and played, even sonic and knuckles
  3. L89 Sonic Win User

    HELP PLEASE

    Hey,

    Sonic here, I'm an Xbox Ambassador :)

    Are you currently subscribed to Gamepass?

    If so, how are you paying for this?

    If the answer above is no and from what I understand, you will need to contact AMEX to have this resolved, it seems you have explored all avenues with the Microsoft side of things, if you have not signed up to Gamepass using your wife's details then you need to contact your Credit Card provider as this may be fraudulent.

    I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help!

    Sonic :)
  4. ThomasWay211991 Win User

    Next games on backwards compatible

    Yeah I know each 13 Sonic games are add backwards compatibility now on xbox one, But still need add more sonic games included Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (2010), Sonic The Hedgehog (2006), SEGA Superstars Tennis, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Sonic Free
    Riders, Sonic Riders, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Shadow The Hedgehog (video game) and Sonic Heroes to add Xbox One for next backwards compatible on future cause I still like Sonic games alot with gamers experiences after 13 Sonic games.
  5. MiaCamrena Win User

    Sonic Unleashed as backwards compatibility for xbox one

    There has been many times people have asked about Sonic Unleashed for xbox one. At this moment, people are still willing to buy this game. I believe this is the best boosting sonic game on xbox, better than sonic generations. Can we please have this game
    for xbox one?
    I would like the Sonic Unleased game on the Xbox one. It`s an amazing game and I always wanted that Sonic Unleashed game for a long time
  6. UnyoBro Win User

    sonic rp

    Did you mean RPG? Either way no, there's enough terrible sonic games we don't need more.
Thema:

We need some sonic games in xbox gamepass

Loading...
  1. We need some sonic games in xbox gamepass - Similar Threads - need sonic games

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...