we need recent players

Discus and support we need recent players in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm not uncommon in this, Xbox and Microsoft, please bring back the recent players list. SOON f9cf49f5-2cbe-4faf-ae31-2efeb2b1bb20 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MonsterLax11, Jan 3, 2014.

1. MonsterLax11
    MonsterLax11 Guest

we need recent players

I'm not uncommon in this, Xbox and Microsoft, please bring back the recent players list. SOON

:)

MonsterLax11, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Nova Doxx
    Nova Doxx Guest
    Recent Player list???

we need a recent players list!!!

Nova Doxx, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Mr UgOtOwN3D
    Mr UgOtOwN3D Guest
    Recent Player List doesn't work for me

I can't see my recent players list as well, it is teliing me we can't show your recent players list right now.

Mr UgOtOwN3D, Jan 3, 2014
  4. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

we need recent players

not sure if you actually pay attention to what you may or not not own... BUT a recent player list has been available for almost a year now...

tohellnbak, Mar 3, 2015
  5. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    under the friends app, where you can change the view from Friends to Followers there is also an option for Recent Players.

Zero Divided, Mar 3, 2015
  6. You not notice the post is over a year old lol

cheesyhunter1, Oct 31, 2018
  7. cheesyhunter1 Win User

we need recent players

You not notice the post is over a year old lol
  8. tohellnbak Win User

we need recent players

not sure if you actually pay attention to what you may or not not own... BUT a recent player list has been available for almost a year now...
  9. Zero Divided Win User

we need recent players

under the friends app, where you can change the view from Friends to Followers there is also an option for Recent Players.
  10. Nova Doxx Win User

Recent Player list???

we need a recent players list!!!
  11. SHOOTnWHISKEY Win User

Recent players in games

This update sucks. When we click on recent players we want to see the most recent players, not players from a week ago. The whole point of the recent player list is to re-join a lobby that got disconnected or to find someone you enjoyed gaming with RECENTLY!
Thema:

we need recent players

1. we need recent players - Similar Threads - need recent players

2. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  4. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  5. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  6. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  7. Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of...: I started playing Dead Cell, which is included in the Game Pass, some time ago. I must have 20 hours by now in my first save. Today, when I tried to play it, it told me that it wasn't possible to...
  8. Blu-ray App Not Playing Recent UHD Blu-ray Discs, May Need Copy Protection Update

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-ray App Not Playing Recent UHD Blu-ray Discs, May Need Copy Protection Update: I am apparently not alone in this issue and have exhausted all troubleshooting steps on my end with the help of calling Xbox Support. It has supposedly been happening for a month or two but...
  9. Need a way to restore old/recent cloud saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a way to restore old/recent cloud saves: So there is really no way to restore old saved data from Xbox Live? I have a 4 year old son who doesn’t read but loves to play games now and then. He accidentally started a new game in Lego Marvel...
  10. Hi I need to make a request about my recent com ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I need to make a request about my recent com ban: Hello Xbox, I would like to know why I have been given (what it feels to me) an unfair communications ban and I would like to know what this is for. Thanks a50aef80-50e6-41ba-825e-651df1b2e78e