We need help on a Billing Issue

Discus and support We need help on a Billing Issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; We keep getting billed monthly for $9.99 and we do not have an X-Box or an account. How do we get this cancelled for good? Is there someone we can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EmilyPO, Apr 6, 2023.

  1. EmilyPO
    EmilyPO Guest

    We need help on a Billing Issue


    We keep getting billed monthly for $9.99 and we do not have an X-Box or an account.

    How do we get this cancelled for good? Is there someone we can speak to?

    The last charge was from 2/24/23 & we get billed every month without a Microsoft Account.

    :)
     
    EmilyPO, Apr 6, 2023
    #1
  2. Belle B Win User

    We need help on a Billing Issue

    Hi EmilyPO, I'd love to help.

    Sorry to hear about that, however, I strongly suggest checking your other accounts if you have any or ask your friends or family members who might have used your payment method.

    But if none, your best option is to reach out to your bank and let them know about the unauthorized charge so they can be able to block this for you and revert the charge for you. They can also provide you with a new card to help prevent this from happening again.

    Thank you, let me know.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

    Account

    You will need to contact support as mentioned above, this is a forum only and we cannot help with billing and account issues like this.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    billing need help

  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Payed every month xbox live and now it tells me i didn't pay it but there stands on my credit card i payed.

    Because this is a billing issue you will need to call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. We cannot assist with billing issues in the forums.
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

    Problem paiment

    You would need to talk to the billing team. We, unfortunately, are not able to handle billing issues through the forums.
Thema:

We need help on a Billing Issue

Loading...
  1. We need help on a Billing Issue - Similar Threads - need help Billing

  2. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  3. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  4. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  5. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  6. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  7. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  8. need help disputing bill

    in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  9. I need help with my billing

    in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my billing: I have a charge I don’t recognize 44214f41-06ac-4c7c-89a8-fece4e359050
  10. I need help. My roommate said my Xbox One S is running up the bill - from 30$ to 100$. For...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. My roommate said my Xbox One S is running up the bill - from 30$ to 100$. For...: I am afraid of playing on my console in my home. I really don't want the energy bill running up. Could anyone give me specifics? I am located in the United States, and live in Las Vegas....