We need help launching Minecraft

Discus and support We need help launching Minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] We are getting this error code when we try to launch Minecraft: Failed to download file. Name: de_at.json URL:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Page Housel, May 19, 2023.

1. Page Housel
    Page Housel Guest

We need help launching Minecraft [​IMG]
    We are getting this error code when we try to launch Minecraft:

:)

Page Housel, May 19, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Page, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues when trying to install Minecraft via the launcher.

May I know from where you downloaded this launcher?
    From the Microsoft store, the Xbox app or minecraft.net?

If I'm correct you're trying to install Java edition, right?
    May I know if a similar problem occurs when you try to install Bedrock?

And, besides reinstalling the launcher may I know if you tried other procedures to fix this?
  3. Rare Squared Win User

Hello there Page,

Normally when this happens you need to go to that URL that they have provided and this will download the updated file that you need. Once it is downloaded you want to make sure you go the path that they gave you and if there is anything in that location, delete it first and replace it with the file you downloaded. Then all you have to do is try to run Minecraft again.

Hopefully this helps!

VR,

- (Lee)
  4. brandon vocaire Win User

Hey man just saying this is not always the fix like as in the current issues i am having with the links to some of these files such as

https://resources.download.minecraft.net/62/62171ee4d5ed33a224c59f985a6b304860523b17
    Filename on disk: 62171ee4d5ed33a224c59f985a6b304860523b17
    When trying to access this file it gives you

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
    <Error>
    <Code>BlobNotFound</Code>
    <Message>The specified blob does not exist. RequestId:18c815ef-301e-0028-2c8a-d46bee000000 Time:2023-08-21T23:55:21.1652562Z</Message>
    </Error>

Which then makes it impossible for you to launch the game because there isn't a file to download!
    This really is a error that the dev team should fix for something as simple as some kids that do play this game that are under the age
    of 18 Issues like this are almost physically impossible for them to fix i even had help from a engineer that is quite good at
    computer work and we still have left this issue unresolved and prefer to now play unupdated Minecraft on modeded versions due to this issue
    if you have a simpler fix please advise!
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft

We would love to help troubleshoot, but we'd need a bit more information. Such as what platform are you trying to play on? What happens when you try to launch? Do you get an error message, and if so what does it say? Have you been able to launch Minecraft
    prior on this device, or is this the first time you're trying to launch it?

The answer to those questions will let us know where we need to start troubleshooting.

Thank you!
  6. RichieB_ Win User

Downloading mods on bedrock edition , minecraft

Hi Jared Stanissis,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help why you keep download the MOD/Data pack every time you launch the Minecraft game. We truly understand how frustrating this can be that you need keep downloading the mods to be able to launch the Minecraft game.

What we can highly recommend for this kind of concern is directly contact the Mod creator and the same time contact the Mojang support team. Because it might there is conflict on files that you have on your Minecraft and the MOD.

You may use the link below to directly contact Mojang support team:
    Home | Minecraft Help

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. We need help launching Minecraft - Similar Threads - need help launching

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Needing help with launching my Forza Horizon 5 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Needing help with launching my Forza Horizon 5 on PC: Hi all! I used to be able to play Forza Horizon 5 flawlessly on this PC a few months back, but suddenly I am unable to even open it. I see the splash screen and then it just closes. On the...
  4. I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You...: Sorry, we can't launch thisYou can't do this while streaming. (0x80820010) f8877534-b599-4723-9957-7c8cc0b6a3f0
  5. Halo Infinite crashes during launch with XBOX PC App. I've been troubleshooting, but need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite crashes during launch with XBOX PC App. I've been troubleshooting, but need help!: PLEASE HELP! I would like to play the Halo Infinite campaign with the XBOX PC Game Pass, without having to pay Steam $40. I've spent several of my evenings on troubleshooting so far, and have...
  6. I need help as my Modern Warfare 2 won’t launch on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help as my Modern Warfare 2 won’t launch on Xbox: So my friend paid for Modern Warfare 2 and he decided to game share with me, we have both been able to play the game since it released until November 8th as we both got an error code saying we...
  7. i need help, it wont let me launch dbd on the xbox pc store.

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help, it wont let me launch dbd on the xbox pc store.: im trying to launch dead by daylight on the xbox pc store, and it says "microsoft store package dependancy" when i click play, and when i click ok on that it says "this application was unable to...
  8. Need help getting Halo Infinite to launch - Crashing on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help getting Halo Infinite to launch - Crashing on startup: So I installed Halo Infinite on my PC for the first time about a week ago, but have not yet been able to get the game to launch properly. It will start up, freeze at the initial black loading...
  9. Xbox one X shutting off when attempting to launch Games. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X shutting off when attempting to launch Games. Need help.: Xbox one X. Games won't start. Just brings up a splash screen then cuts to black for a few seconds and my Xbox turns off. This is after transferring my account and games to my new Xbox one X....
  10. Need help with (2) 1st Gen Xbox 360s (1 of them a launch model!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with (2) 1st Gen Xbox 360s (1 of them a launch model!): Hi I have been working on this for a couple of days now, and have hit a LOT of dead ends, so I'm turning to the Xbox community. I spoke with Xbox Support (Live Chat) yesterday, and they told me...