We Need Exclusive Features

Discus and support We Need Exclusive Features in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Gamers Missed the Local Co-op Games The split screen idea is dead. I miss play with my brother and my guest. We need more games has local co-op... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ❤❤لا إله إلّا الله, Sep 4, 2020.

  1. We Need Exclusive Features


    The Gamers Missed the Local Co-op Games

    The split screen idea is dead.

    I miss play with my brother and my guest. We need more games has local co-op but the split screen too bad solution (Distracting focus + The perimeter of view is smaller) every day I wait my brother
    finishes to play after him (Waste of time + boring wait).

    The solution:

    One Xbox can be played on two monitors the xbox must have 2 (HDMI).

    To play with my brother or friend the same or different game, and play as local co-op on full screen.

    But we need games support this.

    Just imagine:

    U play with your friend forza horizon local co-op on the same world on full screen and you can start different or same race.

    Advantages: faster to finish the game, faster and easier to hunt the achievements, no cheating and more fun.

    Please im waiting the answer Accep/Reject.

    :)
     
    ❤❤لا إله إلّا الله, Sep 4, 2020
    #1
  2. Ks4lyphe Win User

    "Make Xbox great again"

    Yesss, we want some more exclusives, no, we NEED some more exclusives.
  3. Marwood II 87 Win User

    Why we don't have a lot of games exclusive on xbox360!!!

    We do need an RPG exclusive, and I have just the idea but it is too exclusive :p
  4. DanteSparda504 Win User

    dont you think upcoming update in fall for youtube on xbox should be available for free users too instead of xbox gold members?

    It should be exclusive to Gold members. I hate the idea of exclusives, but if we are going to be paying for Xbox Live then these things need to remain exclusive to the service.
  5. CRUZZifer Win User

    Season Pass Thought

    I don't think the 4th character is necessarily EXCLUSIVE to 360 but I think it could be somebody not of MK but yeah, atleast we get the pass, that's something for us. We may not need an exclusive character but it doesn't hurt to have some exclusives ;)
  6. quesadia king Win User

    New Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Xbox 360 Special Edition Announced [Pics]

    Please some one just TELL ME this is not what our subscription fees are going to, "Buying the image of a franchise to be featured on a new xbox every few months"

    FFS, WE ALL ALREADY OWN THE CONSOLE, stop trying to market getting a new one with a paintjob thus paying more $.

    MICROSOFT, XBOX, WE NEED EXCLUSIVES NOT these pish posh reskinned consoles
Thema:

We Need Exclusive Features

Loading...
  1. We Need Exclusive Features - Similar Threads - Need Exclusive Features

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Needs a Feature Called Preload DLC Exclusively for Xbox Titles

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Needs a Feature Called Preload DLC Exclusively for Xbox Titles: Hello Xbox, I have a Suggestion to Make. Xbox Needs a Feature Called Pre-load DLC Exclusively for Xbox Titles to Receive as if it were a Preparation for DLC for several titles from Xbox Games...