We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

Discus and support We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think that we need more backward-compatible dragon ball z games, there is so many great additions to dragon ball z games there is dragon balls raging... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matthew reis, Mar 18, 2020.

  1. matthew reis
    matthew reis Guest

    We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!


    I think that we need more backward-compatible dragon ball z games, there is so many great additions to dragon ball z games there is dragon balls raging blast 1 and 2. there is the Budokai series that is great and we can't play them on Xbox One. so we
    are gonna need backward compatible games for dragon ball z. send this to Microsoft to get noticed!

    :)
     
    matthew reis, Mar 18, 2020
    #1
  2. RoboticWinner30 Win User

    Can you put dragon ball battle of z

    can add dragon ball z battle of z on backwards compatibility
  3. DominumStige Win User

    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    Hi!

    There is already an
    idea
    to make the game backward compatible. You can vote too and express your opinion, who knows, we can see it on X1 soon...
  4. KillaRh1no Win User

    We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

    that would be awesome i have such a big wishlist for backwards compat
  5. NaZoooom Win User

    We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

    Hi matthew reis,

    I would love to see all the Dragon Ball Z games come to Xbox One as part of the backwards compatibility program. The program has been put on hold as mentioned by others as the team are working on Series X.

    I would like to add that it is worth adding this to the Xbox Insiders Reddit page as that is where ideas, suggestions and improvements can be put forward to the Xbox team.
  6. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

    We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

    Hiya!!

    Never played it but it sounds like it would be an interesting title.. :)

    Happy Gaming!!
Thema:

We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

Loading...
  1. We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games! - Similar Threads - NEED dragon ball

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....: I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save. Once I sign in will I be able to load and save even if I am 168e0ca4-cd20-4e4d-9ad5-d78ddda34180
  7. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...: Bought Game Pass Ultimate today. Installed the Xbox app for PC Can see a game I thought I'd try@ Dragon Age Origins There is an option to INSTALL Included With GAME PASS, or, SEE IN EA DESKTOP...
  8. Need My Dragon Age 2 UPC Code

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need My Dragon Age 2 UPC Code: Hello, I need my UPC code for Dragon Age 2 that i purchased on the xbox marketplace so that i can register my game. Thank you 0d678d3c-f5a3-46c6-b849-885aa26979cd
  9. Why do I need ea access for Dragon Age Inquisition?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need ea access for Dragon Age Inquisition?: I can't play dragon age inquisition at all and I played it not to long ago. I own the game digitally. Now it says I need ea access why? 4df767d6-75a0-41bd-9438-d6fc51bae720
  10. Need Help with Dragon (MCX360)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help with Dragon (MCX360): Hi, is there anybody with an open Endportal and slain dragon? It would be nice if someone can invite me and my wife just for these 2 Achievements. Can offer complete PS4 Trophie World. Thank...