We need Brute Force to be made backwards compatible!

Discus and support We need Brute Force to be made backwards compatible! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Brute Force was one of the best original Xbox titles! The disc runs on the Xbox 360 consoles, but now that the series X is out the 360 is officially... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Forrest Dragoni, Dec 10, 2020.

  1. We need Brute Force to be made backwards compatible!


    Brute Force was one of the best original Xbox titles!

    The disc runs on the Xbox 360 consoles, but now that the series X is out the 360 is officially outdated. We need Brute Force to be made available for download in the Xbox online store <3

    Please Microsoft

    :)
     
    Forrest Dragoni, Dec 10, 2020
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Brute Force Backwards Compatibility

    Also, yes I’m sure it’s official. When I select it in the storage space options it has the Microsoft name/logo on it.
    All drives will say 'Microsoft' in the system settings, even the knock off drives. This is no indication of owning an official Xbox 360 hard drive.

    Microsoft have removed the original Xbox backwards compatibility webpage for the Xbox 360, so the best place to go is via this Wikipedia page.

    Your Halo 1 and 2 should be BC. But if they display the same error that it's most probably due to not having an official drive.
  3. LordCLOUT Win User

    Brute Force Backwards Compatibility

    Hello,

    Yes I do have a few other original Xbox games but I’m not sure if they’re compatible. I do have Halo’s 1 and 2 so I think I could try those. Also, yes I’m sure it’s official. When I select it in the storage space options it has the Microsoft name/logo on it. It’s also the same one it came with when I bought it.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Brute Force Backwards Compatibility

    Hi,

    Do you have any other original Xbox games that load successfully on your Xbox 360 or is this your only BC game?

    Are you sure your drive is official?
  5. ClausReich Win User

    Brute Force Backwards Compatibility

    Hello LordCLOUT! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

    Let's try to perform a few procures in the attempt of getting the game to download.

    First, try to clear your console's cache: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/co...

    Try to install the game afterwards.

    If that doesn't work, try to reinstall the system updates on your Xbox 360 (follow Solution 7): https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/co...

    Then, after installing the updates, try to install your game again.
  6. coco meat train Win User

    Help I need to play BRUTE FORCE on my Xbox One X

Thema:

We need Brute Force to be made backwards compatible!

Loading...
  1. We need Brute Force to be made backwards compatible! - Similar Threads - need Brute Force

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Help I need to play BRUTE FORCE on my Xbox One X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I need to play BRUTE FORCE on my Xbox One X: Hi, I just bought my Xbox One X and I saw online that ALL THE GAMES are retro playable (pardon my English I am French) So I also bought Brute Force the game from the Xbox first generation and I...