we need 2k22 back on xbox i used xbox gamepass and need play 2k PC 2k trash

Discus and support we need 2k22 back on xbox i used xbox gamepass and need play 2k PC 2k trash in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; bring back 2k22 submitted by /u/Patient_Extension_18 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Patient_Extension_18, Sep 4, 2022.

  1. we need 2k22 back on xbox i used xbox gamepass and need play 2k PC 2k trash

    /u/Patient_Extension_18, Sep 4, 2022
    #1
  2. Gabriel Pereira2 Win User

    Error Code While Trying To Play Park On 2k22

    Error Code While Trying To Play Park On 2k22

    56d85bb8 Error code keeps popping up every time i try to play park in 2k . It’s been going on for months somebody please help!

    Yes it’s on nba 2k22

    PC

    Yes

    Everything
  3. Revolt Shaun Win User

    I can’t use my digital voucher included in the Xbox Series X NBA 2k22 75th Anniversary Edition

    I’m trying to play 2K on an Xbox One, Xbox on a 2K. Everything I need from 2K I already got, including the code. I’m trying to figure out how 2K is gonna possibly fix anything when it’s XBOX not giving me access to an XBOX GAME after I entered an XBOX CODE made specifically to play that game. 2K is just gonna send me right back to Xbox support because 2K would have no possible way of controlling anything other than giving me the code in the first place, which they already did.
  4. Zeka Boy. Win User

    Refund

    Hi, my refund for NBA 2k 22 I want 2k22 cross gen
  5. Georges C. Win User

    where are NBA 2k22 pre-order bonuses

  6. KyrisSpamzL2 Win User

    Trying to recover a 2K20 my player

    I need my Post Playmaker PF back 2k
Thema:

we need 2k22 back on xbox i used xbox gamepass and need play 2k PC 2k trash

Loading...
  1. we need 2k22 back on xbox i used xbox gamepass and need play 2k PC 2k trash - Similar Threads - need 2k22 used

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...