We made a purchase of robux but it did not credit our acct is there a way to find out which...

Discus and support We made a purchase of robux but it did not credit our acct is there a way to find out which... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there a way to find out which acct a robux purchase was submitted to? 12740cb2-6e53-48ad-8e3f-3e66cd485bb3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Keegan Leach, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Keegan Leach
    Keegan Leach Guest

We made a purchase of robux but it did not credit our acct is there a way to find out which...

Is there a way to find out which acct a robux purchase was submitted to?

:)

Keegan Leach, Dec 19, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

We made a purchase of robux but it did not credit our acct is there a way to find out which acct it went to?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your purchase.

If you made a purchase on the Microsoft store for robux, you would immediately see the order history of this purchase on this link:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If this was made through the web on the Roblox website, you can check the transaction history there. But if you are using an Xbox, it should be purchased from the Microsoft store. Please check your account order history to verify the transaction.
  3. daniellemason-botsfo Win User

Why you don't want to buy an Xbox for your children

Michellxapeiria you can make purchases on ANY of the consoles.

You DONT have to have a debit, credit or paypal on your acct.

There is NONE on my niece's account, then there are NO charges made.

There are MANY GAMES out there for all levels of gamers.

ALSO, it is different than buying a game at the store as you get a COPY of the game. A digital copy is licensed to YOUR gamertag, it is against the TOU/COC to see anything on your acct. That is something you agreed to when you made the acct.

Also the console nor a cust support rep would be able to remove the card info from the acct if it is attached to a paid gold sub/zune. If you ONLY have a ppc on the acct you can. Or, you can ask to have the paid gold sub canceled and have the card removed.
    I have dont that before with agents OVER THE PHONE.

Truthfully it sounds like you had no idea what you were doing and let your child make the acct and did not watch over him and purchases were made.

You could also call fraud on the credit card, but the bank/credit card company may have you file a police report.

When you made the acct, did you make his acct an adult acct or a child acct? If you made it a child acct there are restrictions you can put into place.

Troll out not, you have no idea what you are doing with this console or any other. They all work about the same when it comes to purchases/charges/card info
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Games on Demand Punch card

Hello LayTheFlackDown,

After investigating your purchase, we found that we did not receive your purchase of Star Wars Battlefront 2, which is why it did not punch automatically. After conducting research on another data source, we were able to confirm that this purchase was made,
    but did not get to us correctly. We are currently reaching out to our data team to investigate how this occurred. In the meanwhile, we will adjust your Games on Demand punchcard for completion. You should see the Credits appear shortly. We apologize for the
    inconvenience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
  5. Ems4ty Win User

Transferring money between family members

This is the lamest thing I've ever heard of and its down right some shady [Mod Removed] that Micro$oft is doing.

A parental / master account should be able to transfer funds to / from children accounts with ease. This nonsense of locking money to a specific acct is
    [Mod Removed]. I'm beyond frustrated with M$ regarding the handling of funds. It's all one family unit and all monies should be transferrable between the accounts as directed by the family manager(s).

I've got $50 sitting on my son's acct that I can't do anything with and they refuse to issue a refund. In my son's example, he downloaded the Roblox game from the Microsoft Store. He then wanted ROBUX and asked me to add money to his acct, of which I did.
    Come to find out, you can't buy ROBUX for PC using your Microsoft Acct balance. That makes no sense. One would logically assume that if you buy/download a game from the Microsoft Store, then that particulars game in-app content should also be purchasable
    from your account balance. I hate M$ because of stupid [Mod Removed] like this.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Robux off of the Microsoft store

Maybe the payment and purchase only partially went through but did not go through all the way, so it got cancelled and just gave the 'refunded' response by default? You could try contacting Roblox to find out what happened on their end, their Support should
    be able to look into it. If nothing went through, you can try to purchase the Robux again.
Thema:

1. We made a purchase of robux but it did not credit our acct is there a way to find out which... - Similar Threads - made purchase robux

2. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  5. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  6. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  7. Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?: If i delete the epic games account linked to my xbox, will i lose all of my purchases that i made through xbox and not the epic games store web page? I have been trying to change the email linked...
  8. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  9. Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...: Disney dreamlight a rift in time made me buy the DLC twice and I cannot access it from my other accounts on the same Xbox what can I do cf5698d2-66db-4579-8f5f-2d127842cc4a
  10. Why isn't my F1 23 purchase that I made on Xbox showing up in EA website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my F1 23 purchase that I made on Xbox showing up in EA website?: I have looked at FIFA 23 and in the EA website it says that I own it but when I try with F1 23 it doesn't show up. I want it there so that I can play F1 23 on my laptop as well without having to...