WE have to PAY for postage costs!

Discus and support WE have to PAY for postage costs! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. Played Fifa a couple of times with them before they broke but both of my controllers broke playing Forza. Third one hasn't broken yet but I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IceStorm III, Jan 1, 2014.

1. TONCON92
    TONCON92 Guest

Hi. Played Fifa a couple of times with them before they broke but both of my controllers broke playing Forza. Third one hasn't broken yet but I am treating it with kid gloves... I sent two back to Czech Republic in one box via Royal Mail for £15.75.

TONCON92, Jan 4, 2014
  2. scott1773
    scott1773 Guest
    Just sent my power brick back this morning with royal mail tracker and signed delevery At a cost of £14:60

scott1773, Jan 18, 2014
  3. xbox1964
    xbox1964 Guest
    why should we be paying for faulty items when its completl;y their fault this is **** im ringing them back up and telling them i ain't paying for delivery its pathetic and waiting 28 days no chance

xbox1964, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Dave1_636
    Dave1_636 Guest

I got the Day One at launch and no problems till the 9th Jan. My PSU failed. I had no choice but to use myservice to request a replacement. Posted via Royal Mail on the 10th, cost me £13.15 including a tracking no. Received the replacement today 21st. First
    off wasn't happy with the packaging it was in a cheap jiffy bag, which was nearly torn open. Secondly plug it all in PSU on and xbox one on, but the kinect not working. Couldn't believe it! Obviously when the first PSU went it must of blew the kinect somehow.
    So today I had to use the advanced exchange system to order a new one and put a hold on my credit card. Already had a email off support to say its already been despatched, should receive in the next 2 days. Let me just add, that I did receive compensation,
    3 months supply of gold for my inconvenience off a nice chap at microsoft support, for the PSU issue. I think I agree with some people, that if I get any more problems I will just send the lot back to the supplier.

Dave1_636, Jan 21, 2014
  5. DaredTwo
    DaredTwo Guest
    i had the same problem my controller broke after 2 days contacted microsoft they said it would cost me 20 pounds to send my controller back for replacement and would take up to 28 days but when i kept complaining they gave me free postage after complainingg
    3 times

DaredTwo, Jan 21, 2014
  6. TONCON92
    TONCON92 Guest
    After sending my two faulty controllers to the Czech Republic I received one replacement back in an envelope - no box, just an envelope! I am still waiting for their customer advocacy team to be in touch over a week after calling to ask where my other controller
    is. How can such a large company be so inept and useless at dealing with its customers.

TONCON92, Jan 24, 2014
  7. Add me to the list of unhappy customers. Day one edition controller has stopped syncing via wireless. Off the live chat and i have to pay a small fortune to return the controller which is less than two months old. Not on!.

DjStevie-9EB01C88-F968-46D7-BD33-C93491325AC8, Jan 24, 2014
  8. maphisto2000
    maphisto2000 Guest

I know I'm probably stating the obvious here, but if you have to send a controller/power brick off be sure to choose a postal option that is tracked. After sending my controller off the Microsoft repair in the Czech Republic, my order status was suddenly
    set to 'cancelled' and on enquiring I was initially told they haven't received it. With a receipt and a consignment order I was able to prove that they had in fact received and signed for the controller on the 17th.

Still waiting for a call on when I can expect a controller back.

maphisto2000, Jan 27, 2014
  9. JAB TATT2
    JAB TATT2 Guest
    I also have a dodgy day one controller left stick' knackered and there's something rattling inside.

As from reading this thread it's happening way to often.

I'm not paying to send it back.

JAB TATT2, Jan 28, 2014
  10. scott1773
    scott1773 Guest
    Sent my brick on the 18th and got it back in a jiffy bag on the 29th

scott1773, Jan 31, 2014
  11. kirstyclark
    kirstyclark Guest
    Im having to send my console to get repaired, ive printed off a "paid return" label so im not paying anything and its going all the way to Germany! For one id rather have a new console, as I dont think they'll be able to fix this one. Believe me it has blown.
    Im devastated. Not even a month old. Microsoft support couldn't be more helpful. I just hope it doesn't take forever for them to send a new one out.

kirstyclark, Feb 3, 2014
  12. Funkymojo44
    Funkymojo44 Guest
    Absolutely disgusted with MS over this.

Reading through this thread and others it is clear MS do not really care about their customers, myself owning the original xbox, 360 and now xbox one. On recommendation of people here I am going straight to Amazon UK to see if they can help.

Will post here how it goes...

Funkymojo44, Feb 16, 2014
  13. Funkymojo44
    Funkymojo44 Guest

Ok just off from Amazon UK support. In 15 minutes they approved a refund to my card of 43GBP so I can order a new controller.

That means I keep my current controller, Amazon post me out another one. This may be a wide issue affecting many controllers but the attitude of Amazon far outweighs that of Microsoft.

Link to conversation with Amazon support:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Funkymojo44, Feb 16, 2014
  14. I had problems with my Xbox One Day one console as well. The kinect never worked properly, the controller had the same left thumb stick problem. I thought I was the only one, as I dont have a credit card the only option for me was to send back to shopto.net.
    We in the UK are paying alot more than our US counterparts for games and accessories as it is. Now I am without a console at all until they decide whether or not to refund me or send me a standard console as they have no replacement day one edition consoles.
    I am really fed up with out treatment compared to people in the US. Day four of no console and i am going up the walls. Would be nice for someone from Microsoft to actually help us all.

SpartanNoble80, Feb 23, 2014
  15. adzymaan
    adzymaan Guest
    Helpful thread, just got in touch with the online retailer i bought my xbox from and they simple refunded me the price of the controller within 5 minutes! Microsoft should be ashamed of themselves !

adzymaan, Mar 17, 2014
Thema:

1. WE have to PAY for postage costs! - Similar Threads - PAY postage costs

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  4. Dev account cost paying without credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev account cost paying without credit card: Hello i have a question i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro... i have 15 euro in my account it gives me the option to pay in credit card or in promo code... i...
  5. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  6. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  7. Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month: It would be a good option to be able to pay monthly on an Xbox to be able to use Windows and be able to install Steam or use the Xbox for productivity, paying $1.99 per month you can enter Windows...
  8. Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?: I have tried to pay for an Xbox Dev Mode account yesterday and it wouldn’t work. It said that the payment for £14.40 had been declined. I knew that I had enough in my account to play for it and I...
  9. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  10. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...