We have an Xbox 1 and today got Series X.

Discus and support We have an Xbox 1 and today got Series X. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have 2 Xbox consoles hooked up on separate TVs. We each have our own profile under 1 account. We subscribe to game pass ultimate. Is there a way we... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Carky_6272, May 26, 2023.

1. Carky_6272
    Carky_6272 Guest

We have 2 Xbox consoles hooked up on separate TVs. We each have our own profile under 1 account. We subscribe to game pass ultimate. Is there a way we can play online together? There are a couple of online coop games only we wanted to try but couldn’t figure it out. When we tried playing on both consoles we got a message saying ‘the other console was already playing’. I feel like we should be able to play together.

:)

Carky_6272, May 26, 2023
  2. Carky_6272 Win User

Not sure what I am doing wrong. Used another account on the original Xbox but a message keeps saying we can only be logged into the game in one place. Tried switching which Xbox was ‘home’ and still no luck. I am super confused 😕
  3. Carky_6272 Win User

Thank you. If I was to get a second game pass account that would work though, correct?
  4. DeniqL Win User

5. Carky_6272 Win User

Great, thank you very much I appreciate your response!
  6. DeniqL Win User

Yes, but there is no need to. You can also share the subscription with the home xbox feature :)
Thema:

1. We have an Xbox 1 and today got Series X. - Similar Threads - today got Series

2. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  3. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  4. My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...: My son got the black screen of death on his Xbox one s 67c4f855-7abe-450b-9aa2-44fc5231f2c4
  5. I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...: I don't know why it's greyed out. I've already gone and checked that multiplayer, and other buttons are allowed. I even blocked it and allowed it again, but the button was still grey without a...
  6. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  7. i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...: I canceled a pre order and it says i got refunded but i never got my money back 3f45b6f8-3651-4a48-b1f3-14e99f019650
  8. I got refund on ea fc says it was refunded today but nothing gone in

in XBoX on Windows
    I got refund on ea fc says it was refunded today but nothing gone in: Need help figuring out whats going on 9a6376b7-6022-456d-8fcf-24e3fd3107bb
  9. My microsoft account got breached today and i have lost total control of it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got breached today and i have lost total control of it: My microsoft account got breached today at 00:17 and i got three emails, the first saying "Microsoft account security info was added" which in the first, it said my email had been changed to a...
  10. Just got my Xbox design labs controller today in the mail powered it on and rt trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got my Xbox design labs controller today in the mail powered it on and rt trigger is...: Just got my Xbox design labs controller today in the mail powered it on and rt trigger is always active and lt trigger does not work at all how do I get this fixed since I got a custom text put on...