We couldn't sign you in Xbox Live services !

Discus and support We couldn't sign you in Xbox Live services ! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So when I try to start up 'Nobody saves the world', '7 days to die ...etc, and it tries to log me into my Xbox Live Account, it says 'We couldn't sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HUNLeonard, Aug 6, 2022.

1. HUNLeonard
    HUNLeonard Guest

So when I try to start up 'Nobody saves the world', '7 days to die ...etc, and it tries to log me into my Xbox Live Account, it says 'We couldn't sign you in Xbox Live services !', and it doesn't give an error code, just says try again later.

BUT it signs me in perfectly fine in the Xbox App and to other games as well.

I have tried restarting the computer, and a lot of other stuff, but nothing helped me. [My Nat connection is fine as well]

HELP

:)

HUNLeonard, Aug 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update!

I'm glad to hear that the in-place upgrade did the trick!

Have a great day you too buddy, take care!
  3. HUNLeonard Win User

Holy smoke Josef, it worked, the in-place upgrade did the impossible.
    Thank you very muuch.

Have a greeeat day.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That's really strange...
    May I know if you have the affected games installed on a different drive than C: (system) drive?

If that's the case, please try moving one of those games to C: drive

If you only have one partition. Skip that part

I can advise you in this try performing an in-place upgrade. That should do the trick (don't worry, your content will remain)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  5. HUNLeonard Win User

I have had this problem before my windows update so, so that's out of the park, and now I tried the PowerShell magic, but that didn't work either :(.
  6. HUNLeonard Win User

It's happening on windows 10, I have tried this method before but didn't work like it did not work now as well. :(
    I have tried signing out from every Microsoft/Xbox account and re-login but that didn't work as well.
    I have tried re-installing the game as well and tried to start up another game as I write it already, and for some games, the login process works for others it doesn't.

I also tried to delete the 'xboxidentityprovider' token and account folders.
Thema:

1. We couldn't sign you in Xbox Live services ! - Similar Threads - couldn't sign Live

2. (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113: I was trying to play forza horizon 5 through the Microsoft store and this error popped up upon starting the game. When I tried to play forza horizon 4 through steam, it launched and was working...
  3. (PC) We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x89245102)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC) We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x89245102): Hello, Any time I try to use an Xbox Game, or sign into the Xbox app with my main profile, I am given the following error, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x89245102). This issue...
  4. Unable to play games with GamePass that require Xbox live sign in (PC) - We couldn't sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play games with GamePass that require Xbox live sign in (PC) - We couldn't sign...: Any time I attempt to sign into a GamePass game, I am met with the error "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520)" I am able to sign into the Xbox app with my Xbox live account without...
  5. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live.: I keep getting this error when trying to sign into the xbox app on a win 11 pc. Microsoft support has been useless. I do not own xbox live, I own gamepass and that is it. I do not own an xbox,...
  6. [PC] We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC] We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520): Getting this error as of late with any game I try and launch via the xbox app on PC. I have tested on a few games and completed reinstall for said games and same issue. Have already complete...
  7. How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live....: so i got a new pc not too long ago (R7-5700G, RTX 3060, win11). And i decided to buy the xbxo gamepass yesterday to play games like minecraft and powerwash simulator and others but whenever the...
  8. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  9. "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...: So, my pc gamepass membership expires, so I redeem an xbox gamepass ultimate code I had with me. I then try to launch microsoft flight simulator like I do everyday and it shows an error saying,...
  10. Game Pass/Xbox - "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live" - 0x0000042B Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass/Xbox - "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live" - 0x0000042B Error: Any game that requires an extra sign in always gives me an error with signing in (specifically 0x0000042B currently). I've tried resetting all different kinds of Xbox app (including gaming...