We couldnt get info about your subscriptions from xbox live 0x80bd0006

Discus and support We couldnt get info about your subscriptions from xbox live 0x80bd0006 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We are unable to do anything on our xbox one. Please help. This is the code we get 0x80bd0006 thanks 32f04ba6-e033-4e36-ba2e-76ed16d8bb0d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by theemachine1, Jan 1, 2016.

1. theemachine1
    theemachine1 Guest

We are unable to do anything on our xbox one. Please help.

This is the code we get

0x80bd0006

thanks

:)

theemachine1, Jan 1, 2016
  2. There was a problem

" we couldnt get info about your subscriptions from xbox live. ( 0x80bd0006 ) On the website its all good, i have live ubtil end of march, i wanted to get the free game with gold, but it says add gold when i want to download the game?! Anyone?

Serbian Purge, Jan 1, 2016
  3. SwagBoi997
    SwagBoi997 Guest
    Error 0x80bd0006

I've been trying to put in the 14 day trial Xbox Live Code that came with my Xbox One. When I put it in and press confirm, it says I already have Xbox Live (Which I Don't). When I go to my settings and see my subscriptions it say's, "We Couldn't get info
    about your subscriptions from Xbox Live. (0x80bd0006)" Any help or info would be great.

SwagBoi997, Jan 1, 2016
  4. oupyee
    oupyee Guest

Hey, im, Sorry to hear about your subscription issue. Since this is an account issue, I recommend contacting our chat or phone support agents through our contact us page so they can help you get this sorted!

oupyee, Jan 2, 2016
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Try logging out of your profile then logging back in. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Jan 3, 2016
  6. Genesis1953 thank you very much for that idea...it totally solved it for me!!

Crispyhippie09, Feb 26, 2016
  7. jerek0
    jerek0 Guest
    Just had the same problem, logging out then logging back works like a charm ! Thank's

jerek0, Apr 13, 2016
  8. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Happy to hear you're up and running. If you run into any snags in the future, go ahead and post a new thread detailing the issue to receive support from the community. Happy gaming! We couldnt get info about your subscriptions from xbox live  0x80bd0006 :)

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
  9. jerek0 Win User

Just had the same problem, logging out then logging back works like a charm ! Thank's
  10. oupyee Win User

Hey, im, Sorry to hear about your subscription issue. Since this is an account issue, I recommend contacting our chat or phone support agents through our contact us page so they can help you get this sorted!
  11. {Parity} Win User

Try logging out of your profile then logging back in. Good Luck!
  12. Mister Beep Win User

Happy to hear you're up and running. If you run into any snags in the future, go ahead and post a new thread detailing the issue to receive support from the community. Happy gaming! :)
  13. Crispyhippie09 Win User

Genesis1953 thank you very much for that idea...it totally solved it for me!!
Thema:

1. We couldnt get info about your subscriptions from xbox live 0x80bd0006 - Similar Threads - couldnt info subscriptions

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox couldnt take action on your report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox couldnt take action on your report: Been getting this for weeks when i try to report people breaking ToS, whether it be vulgar, derogatory, or very sexually inappropriate messages, soliciting, advertising paid services that break...
  4. I cant turn on my laptop due the error of couldnt find a hard disk. HP laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant turn on my laptop due the error of couldnt find a hard disk. HP laptop: My hardware have some problem.i use a troubleshooter it cant fix f470527e-bd51-4552-864e-72a815469a46
  5. I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...: I can't re-download my profile on my xbox 360 after I deleted cause support said to delete and re-download my profile because it signed me out when I tried to go to xbox live....
  6. Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons: I tried logging in with the wrong email, and now it won't let me try using the right one.it says something went wrong and stuck on a white page [img] [img] Correlation Id:...
  7. Microsoft account got hacked, support said they couldnt help me and I had to create a new...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked, support said they couldnt help me and I had to create a new...: A few months ago I got hacked and lost my microsoft account, after alot of annoying gmails back and forth with microsoft I was told that I couldn't do anything and Id have to create a new...
  8. Microsoft support suspended my hacked account because they couldnt help me further

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft support suspended my hacked account because they couldnt help me further: Hi! so about 2weeks ago my account got hacked by someone and ever since i have been trying to get it back. i contacted microsoft support (since they helped me the last time my account was hacked)...
  9. Why i got charged of something that i dont own iny pc and i couldnt find the order from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i got charged of something that i dont own iny pc and i couldnt find the order from my...: How can i refund the $$ that i dont see iny account? Gor Deducted the amount last december 31st only Not showing in the order history either and never get to see it from my order history for me...
  10. "We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live" error when signing into minecraft through microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    "We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live" error when signing into minecraft through microsoft.: First time loading up minecraft on new computer. Had this new one for a couple months now. never had an issue with trying to get into microsoft logins or anything before. First time trying to sign...