We can't sync yoir data with the cloud right now Forza horizon 5

Discus and support We can't sync yoir data with the cloud right now Forza horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem older than 3 months when I enter the force of the horizon 5 can not connect to the cloud I will try later this happens for more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UziUzi, Apr 27, 2022.

1. UziUzi
    UziUzi Guest

Hi I have a problem older than 3 months when I enter the force of the horizon 5 can not connect to the cloud I will try later this happens for more than 3 months when I start the game you see me and other players in the hall I see myself playing with but they can't access the messages, the auction house, the clubs, the forzathon store, you can find tuning configurations etc .. and I want you to help me and I have xbox one x and I uninstall the game from xbox. Now I'm only connected to my PC

On the PC we play on windows 10 and now I have installed windows 11 and the same is true if you can do something for me the game is bought from microsoft store ultimate edition. I want to point out that the game worked properly for about a month.

LINK WHEN THE GAME STARTS

https://youtu.be/iaqkdYym7M0

LINK WHEN I AM ON THE GAME MENU

https://youtu.be/moR1fYOwXf4

:)

UziUzi, Apr 27, 2022
  2. UziUzi Win User

I tried what you told me. But it doesn't work

I uninstalled the game and installed it again but it still doesn't work
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, kindly repair the game by following the steps below:

Windows settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair.

After that restart your PC.
  4. AllenCarlson2 Win User

I can't sync to the cloud

The two games I've tried are Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsports 7. After I open the game I get a popup that reads "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now." Then it asks to play offline or try again.

Edit: I fixed it. I went into settings > Notifications > then it asked me to sign into xbox. This is so stupid.
  5. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How can I get my save data back

Hi Jojohd3, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of progress in Forza Horizon 5. It appears your save data has been lost or corrupted.

There are a few things you can try to regain your progress:

Check if you have a backup of your saved data. If you saved your save data to a cloud storage service, such as OneDrive or Xbox Cloud Gaming, you can try to restore it.

Try syncing your saved data with the cloud. Forza Horizon 5 saves save data to the cloud automatically, but there may be an issue with syncing. To try syncing your saved data, open the Settings app on your Xbox and follow these steps:

1. Select Games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Select Forza Horizon 5.
    4. Select Options.
    5. Select Sync Saved Data.

If you've tried all of these steps and still can't recover your progress, you can contact Forza Horizon 5 support for help.

Here are some tips to help you regain your progress:

1. Be patient. The troubleshooting process may take some time.

2. Be persistent. Don't give up if you don't get an immediate response.

3. Provide as much information as you can. This will help support investigate your issue.

I hope this helps you regain your progress in Forza Horizon 5.
    Jose
  6. ArmsMyth Win User

MS Ultimate Word Games

I try to start it, a smaller window overlaps, says, "We are syncing your data, please wait....we will be done soon." Several seconds later it replaces that message with "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now."
Thema:

1. We can't sync yoir data with the cloud right now Forza horizon 5 - Similar Threads - can't sync yoir

2. I just got a new laptop and synced the apps from my old computer to my new one. I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got a new laptop and synced the apps from my old computer to my new one. I can't...: The main one that I'm worried about is Minecraft. I'm clicking the app and its not opening like it should. Any information is helpful. Thanks! f4eee240-119b-4322-98e5-78f6ad072916
  3. Forza Horizon 5 can't sync cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 can't sync cloud saves: Hello. Many months back I made an upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. Yesterday I made full reset of Windows 11. And installing FH5 I realized that it can't sync my saved data. Even if I choose the...
  4. I can't sync my Minecraft and Microsoft accounts, and I can't play multiplayer Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sync my Minecraft and Microsoft accounts, and I can't play multiplayer Minecraft.: So I just launched Minecraft for the first time in a while and I can't play multiplayer so I followed a tutorial online and my Microsoft account doesn't have the same password as my Minecraft...
  5. Is anybody else unable to sync data to load into overwatch 2? I can't play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else unable to sync data to load into overwatch 2? I can't play it because I...: When attempting to load Overwatch 2, you meet the normal syncing information pop-up screen, but it now fails every time. I have, of course, uninstalled and tried again later, but it didn't help,...
  6. Can't sync data with the cloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sync data with the cloud.: Hi there, Since two weeks ago when I try to start the game, It says "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now" after a while Xbox window opens and says Welcome back elk2353 Lets Go. Then...
  7. Trying to sync Minecract worlds, tells me minecraft can't save anymore data even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to sync Minecract worlds, tells me minecraft can't save anymore data even though...: Recently on my Xbox Series X all of my worlds are kind of old and they all needed to be resynced but when I try to resync a world it either tells me Minecraft cant store anymore data or it just...
  8. Why can't I sync my Minecraft world to the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sync my Minecraft world to the cloud?: For the past month or so, every time I closed my world (on an Xbox Series S), I was greeted with the message 'We can't save more data for this game or app', despite having more than 250gb of...
  9. I switched from xbox to pc and i can't sync data

in XBoX on Consoles
    I switched from xbox to pc and i can't sync data: I have Hundreds of hours on Both Forza horizon three and five, i switched to PC because my game pass ran out, i'm using my original Xbox account, when i first tried to play my entire game was...
  10. Xbox Series X - Can't Sync Game Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X - Can't Sync Game Data: I recently purchased an Xbox Series X and have had quite a hard time setting it up. Initially, I couldn't log in, but now my console can't sync any of the game data. I can't play the games I want,...