"We can't save more data for this game or app"

Discus and support "We can't save more data for this game or app" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I am getting an error code 0x80830003. This error code does not happen on Minecraft, nor Roblox. Anyways, I was playing Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucarioMasta420, Jul 1, 2022.

1. "We can't save more data for this game or app"

Hey everyone, I am getting an error code 0x80830003.

This error code does not happen on Minecraft, nor Roblox.

Anyways, I was playing Minecraft earlier today and I decided to quit Minecraft and play some GTA Online. However, this is what the error message I've gotten:

"We can't save more data for this game or app.

Mega Rukario#928

Your Xbox is out of space for saved data. To make room, select a game or app from My games & apps, press Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons (0x80830003)"

I've tried soft resetting the console, I've tried HARD resetting the console, I've tried resetting my console, I've tried disconnecting, unplugging my console, then plugging it back in and reconnecting it, and this error still pops up.

If I press "Cancel" it'll take me to "Syncing Data for Grand Theft Auto Online" loop.

I have an Xbox Series X with 1 TB of storage. I have uninstalled a few games to see if that would fix the problem, and it HAS NOT!

My current storage is at 22.2% total (623.7 GB Free) and there's nothing wrong. I can play ROBLOX and Minecraft just fine without encountering this idiotic error. I've tried everything to fix this error, and nothing seemed to work.

May you guys PLEASE help me with this? Yet again, I am very disappointed with this error code.

If technology is more advanced, then why are there countless error codes WITH NO SOLUTIONS?!?!

:)

LucarioMasta420, Jul 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

May I know if you tried deleting some cloud data from another games to see if that makes the trick?

Also, is this happening with all your games?

Or only with the ones you described ?
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

“we can’t save more data for this game or app”

Hi Jack, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, clear the local saved games, power cycle the console and open the game again.

To do it, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.

On the Manage storage devices screen, select: Clear local saved games. This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they'll still be saved to the cloud.

Then, turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console
  4. NickeP1800 Win User

series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app".

Hi You will have run out of storage space on your console. You have a few options, you can either Delete some games/save data from your console to make room, or install additional storage space. The easiest wawy would be to remove some games/save data from the existing storage.
    I have 500gb left of space on my console itself and I have an external storage with almost 2tb of storage left so that it’s full is not the case here
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

"We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away

Hello Mr C! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. First of all I would do a full power cycle (hold down the power button until it turns off then remove the power cord for 5 mins). If that does not work then try the below.

Clearing local saves might help, don't worry as long as your connected to the internet, they will be saved in the cloud.

Go to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games

It should restart after applying, the uninstall the game(s), restart the console and reinstall them.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Error Code 0X80830003 - "We can't save more data for this game or app"

Hey there SonicAce88.

Generally this issue pops up when you start reaching your cloud storage maximum. Cloud storage availability directly correlates with the amount of games you own on your Xbox One. Generally clearing past saves or the purchase of a new game should clear this
    up. Have you also tried saving the game while disconnected from Xbox Live?
Thema:

1. "We can't save more data for this game or app" - Similar Threads - can't save more

2. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  3. "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away: I keep getting this message everytime I open a game on my Xbox Series X I've deleted games and deleted save data but nothing has fixed it 8018d693-54ac-4bd2-9175-3a80a7444e12
  4. My Xbox says "We can't save more data for this game or app" for every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox says "We can't save more data for this game or app" for every game: Games won't let me save data or get my saved data 2a9caa85-aad9-49ee-a1bb-eab7b58da89c
  5. series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app".

in XBoX on Consoles
    series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app".: Before this only came up when I played Skyrim but now it’s on all the single player games I try, I have no clue on how to fix it so if anyone know please let me know [img]...
  6. Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?: For multiple days now I've been getting the message "we can't save more data for this game or app" I have soft/hard reset the Xbox multiple times. I have also deleted the main game I'm trying to...
  7. How do I fix error code 0x808300003 or We can't save any more data for this game or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix error code 0x808300003 or We can't save any more data for this game or app?: Well my xbox worked fine until a few days ago when the error appeared and has not let me play anything for days, can someone help me fix this without resetting my console. I do nit know a...
  8. " We can't save more data for this game or app " with no solution, what do I do without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    " We can't save more data for this game or app " with no solution, what do I do without...: I'm having an issue where whenever I try to open mortal kombat 11 a notification appears saying " We can't save more data for this game or app " so I went into my saved data through games and...
  9. My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...: This message "We can't save more data for this game or app" only appears when I play Minecraft, which itself has been having some issues in the past months. (I won't go into it here but basically...
  10. Can't save more data for this game or app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't save more data for this game or app: Does anyone know how to solve this because it keeps happening and its starting to prevent me from playing some games submitted by /u/cloud_flamehart2 [link] [comments]