We Cant Process your payment

Discus and support We Cant Process your payment in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well this evening I had 30 pounds and I couldn't find a xbox gift card so I put a 30 pound ee top up on my sim and tried to buy Modern Warfare 2 and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rangerook, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Rangerook
    Rangerook Guest

Well this evening I had 30 pounds and I couldn't find a xbox gift card so I put a 30 pound ee top up on my sim and tried to buy Modern Warfare 2 and it didn't work at the time it was suspicious then I tried everything redditpages and Blog posts so I've cam to a upmost conclusion to put this on here So again I bought a ee top up And I tried Buying mw2 and I got this

Contact Microsoft support

We can’t process your payment.

6lvpH0TiS0SjjLdT.0.0.25.3

Wed, 10 Mar 2021 18:05:31 GMT

So Yeah I'm very Worried and Confused hopefully someone could help me out

:)

Rangerook, Mar 11, 2021
  2. Freez343 Win User

3. onyxishere Win User

''We can't process your payment''

Sorry to hear it. If support are unable to assist then you should contact your bank to find out if there are any blocks on the card. In the meantime, if you haven't done so already you should look into setting up a paypal account for your purchases.
  4. TheDreamyWriter Win User

we can't process your payment

But if I remove my payment, what about my xbox live gold subscription ? If the problem is buying something, i won't be able to buy it again and i won't be able to play.

Even if i can buy my subscription, i will have to pay it again ?
  5. TheDreamyWriter Win User

I tried a lot of time, no answer on twitter, no answer by phone. I don't know what to do.
  6. Smwutches Win User

You will need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. We Cant Process your payment - Similar Threads - Cant Process payment

2. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  3. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  4. Cant process payment in microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant process payment in microsoft store: Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. xR3wU+Mg4EeOsQgd.2.5.1.2.1.12.11 2020/10/03 - 07:25:03 UTC Contact Microsoft...
  5. Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360: Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360 1e15b398-9e91-4e4a-bb14-f5eca98f5b70
  6. "cant process your payment" help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "cant process your payment" help?: So recently there has been a sale on Xbox Live with "93% off" and i tried to buy it but everytime it just says "We couldnt process your payment" but still cuts 4RS from my account on three...
  7. Cant complete this process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant complete this process: I can't accept any friend request or send a friend request. The xbox 360 reads as follows cant complete this process please try again. For more info visit www.xbox.com/support. Why cant i accept...
  8. When i try to buy this DLC Ark:Abberation it says we cant process your payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i try to buy this DLC Ark:Abberation it says we cant process your payment: Hi im trying to buy this dlc for ark survival evolved called abberation but when ever i try to buy it says we cant process your payment please i need help and i need to buy this asap...
  9. can't listen to voice messages. "Cant complete this process"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't listen to voice messages. "Cant complete this process"?: When ever someone tries to send me a voice message it always says "cant complete this process" then says to go to Xbox.com for support but I've been there and it didn't help. What do I do to make...
  10. We Cant process your payment, Conatct microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We Cant process your payment, Conatct microsoft support: I tried paying for infinite Warfare and as i go to buy iy it says We Cant process your payment, Conatct microsoft support, Any Help or what to do? I have my bank account perfectly with £140 in it,...