“We can’t process your payment”

Discus and support “We can’t process your payment” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my account is a child account. my guardian has put suffient money on my micorsoft account to pay for the purchase, however evey time i try purchasing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarveyRowles, Nov 29, 2020.

1. HarveyRowles
    HarveyRowles Guest

my account is a child account. my guardian has put suffient money on my micorsoft account to pay for the purchase, however evey time i try purchasing it i get told that they cannot process my payment. any way to fix this?

:)

HarveyRowles, Nov 29, 2020
  2. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft support We can’t process

3. onyxishere Win User

''We can't process your payment''

Sorry to hear it. If support are unable to assist then you should contact your bank to find out if there are any blocks on the card. In the meantime, if you haven't done so already you should look into setting up a paypal account for your purchases.
  4. TheDreamyWriter Win User

we can't process your payment

But if I remove my payment, what about my xbox live gold subscription ? If the problem is buying something, i won't be able to buy it again and i won't be able to play.

Even if i can buy my subscription, i will have to pay it again ?
  5. TheDreamyWriter Win User

I tried a lot of time, no answer on twitter, no answer by phone. I don't know what to do.
  6. Smwutches Win User

You will need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. “We can’t process your payment” - Similar Threads - “We can’t process

2. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?: Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from...
  3. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  4. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  5. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  6. We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS

in XBoX on Windows
    We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS: Can anyone help. It says we have claimed the pack, but can’t see the FREE content, for Gilded Hunger Pack. Can anyone help. 699721f7-38bb-4a42-b0e5-53b7171b8f3a
  7. Had to reset and can’t figure out what email was used but have gamer tag how do we find...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Had to reset and can’t figure out what email was used but have gamer tag how do we find...: So we had to reset xbox and now we can’t figure out what email and pass word was used to make the xbox account. I have his cod log in linked but it doesn’t give more then the gamer tag. If i...
  8. So when I try to buy something for the Microsoft store it says we can’t process your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try to buy something for the Microsoft store it says we can’t process your...: Please help cause i dont know what to do eac1e804-e18a-4cb1-b158-029d601ac94c
  9. Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft support We ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft support We ...: Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft supportWe can’t process your payment. P/VQbg/8gLg0paQ0.90.15 2018/06/13 - 11:58:42 UTC...
  10. I try to buy something and it says we can’t process your payment and my region is all ok.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I try to buy something and it says we can’t process your payment and my region is all ok.: Any one anything about this 11967861-5fd4-42cf-8925-1565cd07662b