We can't get updates from the EA App right now

Discus and support We can't get updates from the EA App right now in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am unable to access EA from Gamepass. I have unlinked/relinked the accounts (can't do this again until November 2024 for some reason), logged in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JQuinnC, May 19, 2023.

1. JQuinnC
    JQuinnC Guest

I am unable to access EA from Gamepass.

I have unlinked/relinked the accounts (can't do this again until November 2024 for some reason), logged in with a new account I created, logged out and back in of Gamepass, and it just won't connect.

How do I fix this?

:)

JQuinnC, May 19, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Jquinnc, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

I'm sorry to hear you're having this unexpected issue with the EA Play app.
    May I know if the Xbox app works without problems in your PC?
    And when you say the app won't connect, do you mean the linking accounts process doesn't work, what message are you receiving exactly when this happens?
  3. carmengreco Win User

you need this update but we can't get this right now

This link is broken can we get some info on what's going on and why I spent so much money not to be able to use my system.
  4. Wardogg Win User

So are xbox everywhere not able to function right now because I got the same update error and my xbox one won't operate either and I did old fashion xbox troubleshooting. Power reset even, confirmation is needed?
  5. XB0x Rcrd dat Win User

So how long is it down for?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Since it's a service alert it's happening to most, if not everyone right now
Thema:

1. We can't get updates from the EA App right now - Similar Threads - can't updates App

2. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  3. Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?: Ive tried multople times to do an update and its not letting me. It gets to the second update and just stops. I get a message that says something went wrong and an error code. I know my network...
  4. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  5. Can't update XBOX One (offline and online)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update XBOX One (offline and online): Hi, someone recently won an out of the box XBOX One (that was probably sitting on the supermarket shelves since 2014/2015) at a charity bingo Since it was given to the charity by the supermarket...
  6. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  7. The 'Gaming Services' app is broken and can't be updated through Microsoft store meaning...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 'Gaming Services' app is broken and can't be updated through Microsoft store meaning...: I have tried all of the options on the Xbox support page but the Gaming Service app just can't be downloaded. It reaches 90% completion and then just fails every time....
  8. Xbox App, game download stuck on "Checking for updates", and can't start any other games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App, game download stuck on "Checking for updates", and can't start any other games: As the title says. I wanted to install Pillars of Eternity, and the download stopped at 136mb in and the app simply said "Checking for updates". I've tried running Powershell as an administrator...
  9. Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.: I can't download any game, it's stucked on 0 B/S everytime i launched xbox app the same is with canceling any installation or pausing I've tried to fix it, i repaired it and restarted MS and xbox...
  10. Xbox Game Pass App Stuck on "Checking updates", can't download, update or cancel the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass App Stuck on "Checking updates", can't download, update or cancel the...: [img] As I described on this question title, the app seems to be stuck on "checking updates". I have already tried everything in this list: 1) Login with same account on Store and Xbox App, make...