We ban me because i put the Bungie's logo in my service record plz unban me.

Discus and support We ban me because i put the Bungie's logo in my service record plz unban me. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey can I get rid of the servers of Halo Reach online just because I put the bungie logo on my service tag I was banned permanently from the servers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AwFulFuture615, Dec 17, 2016.

1. We ban me because i put the Bungie's logo in my service record plz unban me.

Hey can I get rid of the servers of Halo Reach online just because I put the bungie logo on my service tag I was banned permanently from the servers please remove the ban I took 4 years playing Reach.

:)

AwFulFuture615, Dec 17, 2016
  2. I'm chat baned

Can you unchat ban me I got mad because people were making me. Give my phone number for robux and they left I got nothing plz unban me

BedsideRain2494, Dec 17, 2016
  3. DaNiElK12334
    DaNiElK12334 Guest
    my xbox 360 has a console ban on it

my xbox 360 has a console ban on it, i had it bought for me on Christmas but it cant connect to xbox live Because of the ban plz help me and unban it i would never try mod or that idek how to do so.

DaNiElK12334, Dec 17, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there AwFulFuture615.

Afraid we aren't able to help out with in-game suspensions. If you used third-party tools to change what shows in-game, I'm afraid you've broken the Terms of Service. If you have any questions for your in-game suspensions, I recommend reaching out on the official
    Halo forums. Thanks!

Mister Maka, Dec 30, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there AwFulFuture615.

Afraid we aren't able to help out with in-game suspensions. If you used third-party tools to change what shows in-game, I'm afraid you've broken the Terms of Service. If you have any questions for your in-game suspensions, I recommend reaching out on the official
    Halo forums. Thanks!
  6. JonKidSavageHuh Win User

Get me unbanned

I got banned because this kid was talking about my mom so I said **** you h** and he reported me he got me so mad 😡 plz and plz unbanned me. Thank for taking your time to read my report 😭😭😭😭😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰
  7. Streamer✔ Win User

How did a got bannd if they make me mad like they swer too way u ban only me?

U ban only me it was their fault PLZ read this msg and if u can unban

😉
  8. noboundz Win User

So these current Xbox forums are temporary right?

[quote user="OpTiC DiSorDerx"]

so can unban me i will change my avitar and never put it back . i bought the hardend editon game for mw3 and it dont let me inter it so pl unban me plz :D forums.xbox.com/en-ca/canada_general_discussion/f/445/p/43631/248199.aspx

[/quote]

Your posts are confusing, and misleading. If indeed you're banned, then in what way because as I write this you're online playing MW3 and in a party. Not to mention, your avatar is in fact a white female, not a red male.

You also created a separate thread regarding your "ban" and listed a Texas phone number.
  9. DsG Pro Win User

So these current Xbox forums are temporary right?

so can unban me i will change my avitar and never put it back . i bought the hardend editon game for mw3 and it dont let me inter it so pl unban me plz :D forums.xbox.com/en-ca/canada_general_discussion/f/445/p/43631/248199.aspx
Thema:

1. We ban me because i put the Bungie's logo in my service record plz unban me. - Similar Threads - ban put Bungie's

2. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  3. By any chance could I have my ban lifted someone had gone on my account and tried to put it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    By any chance could I have my ban lifted someone had gone on my account and tried to put it...: I was playing gta and I got logged out of my account randomly and when I finally got back In to it I had been banned from messaging and voice chat for something so I presume some one trued hacking...
  4. Why do I get banned for putting a picture of someone giving the finger when there’s worse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get banned for putting a picture of someone giving the finger when there’s worse...: I just got banned for 2 days for having a picture of someone giving the finger, but it’s crazy how other people have worse things in their profiles but I get banned ??...
  5. My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group...: My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group Post Somebody Reported It And I Got A 2 DAY Ban Why???? e285cdb1-6757-446b-85fb-582c97b35218
  6. y am i banned for something xbox let me put my gamer tag as

in XBoX Accessibility
    y am i banned for something xbox let me put my gamer tag as: y am i banned for something xbox let me put my gamer tag as adbc5303-6bb1-4f75-bda6-2debf150c264
  7. Does playing a game i already refunded puts me in risk of getting banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does playing a game i already refunded puts me in risk of getting banned?: hello, i just wanted to report that i have recently refunded a game but i still can play said game and when i go to the store it clearly says i own the game, what i want to know is does playing...
  8. Console ban without reasons and 3 of the same offense had been put on to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console ban without reasons and 3 of the same offense had been put on to my account: need help why am i getting 3 of the same offense put onto my account then got put on a console ban without a reason why. Microsoft sort you enforcement out please....
  9. Since you want to ban something I pay for you need to give all my money back I put into the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since you want to ban something I pay for you need to give all my money back I put into the ...: since I can’t play my game go ahead and give my money back permanent ban because you have little kids who like to talk **** but you won’t do anything about it when they get reported if you had in...
  10. I believe my Xbox Live Account was put on Communications Ban for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe my Xbox Live Account was put on Communications Ban for no reason.: My Xbox Live Account was put on a Communications Ban until 6/8/17 and I believe this is a misunderstanding and I did nothing wrong, and If I did say something bad, I think this goes against my...