We are a family of 5. 2 adults & 3 kids. We all have our own xboxes, gamepass, xboxlive,...

Discus and support We are a family of 5. 2 adults & 3 kids. We all have our own xboxes, gamepass, xboxlive,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have 5 xboxes. Each one has its own xbox live, gamepass ultimate, gold, email & Microsoft accounts. I log into all 5 every day to do all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jen XxMrsGoldiexX, Feb 1, 2023.

1. We are a family of 5. 2 adults & 3 kids. We all have our own xboxes, gamepass, xboxlive,...

We have 5 xboxes. Each one has its own xbox live, gamepass ultimate, gold, email & Microsoft accounts. I log into all 5 every day to do all the rewards. 2 are for us adults & 3 for the kids. Microsoft made us do the Microsoft Family when we added the 5th account a few years ago. We play daily. I just do the rewards because my kids forget.... January 1st I got an email saying I needed to use the points on one of the accounts. I log in & it says my account has been suspended. I go through all the Microsoft () support stuff, 2 weeks later they respond 'they're busy & will look into this'. 2 weeks later after getting all the help from xbox support (who is wonderful & actually helps!) I start another support with Microsoft. I attached all the emails & information from the start of them being suspended. 2 weeks later they respond telling me we have created 4 accounts by accident & we need to choose 1 account to transfer everything to to keep. I respond telling them we are 5 human beings with 5 xboxes & each one has its own email & subscriptions to everything, we are not cheating or farming points. We use them daily. We do not want to close any. We have thousands of dollars spent on all the accounts over 10+ years. The only way our accounts are connected in any way was Microsoft making us do the Microsoft Family, we're all in the same house & use the same wifi. 1 more week goes by with no response from Microsoft. I reach out to xbox support again. They confirmed all 5 accounts are separate, have not violated any terms & helped me delete the Microsoft Family. I respond to the support ticket & let Microsoft know this. Still no response from Microsoft. I'm going nuts! This is not fair. We don't cheat. How can I fix this? Xbox & twitch are going in circles with Microsoft over this trying to help me as well. Can someone please tell me what to do to fix this???

:)

Jen XxMrsGoldiexX, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

We are a family of 5. 2 adults & 3 kids. We all have our own xboxes, gamepass, xboxlive, Microsoft & separate emails. Microsoft suspended them all.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jen, I am sorry for what happened to your accounts and your family members, but the point is support cannot help you in these cases of account suspension because this is done by Enforcement so they are unable to provide you with any information or take any action about it of the suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  3. RogueStar1983 Win User

parent account and child account

Have you tried the xbox family app? We set up an account for our kids with there own email address. The xbox family app works great and can limit things that you do want kids doing
  4. JohnothanRears Win User

unlinking a parent account?

I have been tryi\ng to unlink my kids who are adults since we no longer can do the family discount of four for $100. How do we get rid of all this carry over garbage that does not work anymore and makes it impossible for the kids to use their account. Do
    we all delete our accounts and move onto something else???
  5. Nixelplex Win User

Multiple Xboxes on the same network sharing games.

It's the way Microsoft set it up from the beginning. I run into the same issue. We have 3 xbox ones in our house, but only 2 can be used at the same time.

If we wanted to have all 3 going I would have to purchase live for 1 of my kids and a copy of the game.

It's not a perfect situation, but it's what Microsoft had to do to prevent abuse of family sharing.
  6. Gillette 73 Win User

More than one console?

We have five , four on a gold family account , hubby i and two kids and the last not on live at all for youngest ,we also have two ps3's a wii, 3 psp's 2 ds's.. family gaming is expensive as we sometimes need 3/ 4 copies of a game too .
Thema:

We are a family of 5. 2 adults & 3 kids. We all have our own xboxes, gamepass, xboxlive,...

1. We are a family of 5. 2 adults & 3 kids. We all have our own xboxes, gamepass, xboxlive,... - Similar Threads - are family adults

2. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack: Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code...
  3. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  4. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  5. Can adults disable screen time in Microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can adults disable screen time in Microsoft family: I recently turned 18 and still have screen time restrictions on my microsoft account is there a way i can turn it off as an adult in the family or do i need to be an organiser...
  6. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  7. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  8. "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox": I have been trying to launch the Xbox app on my pc but I keep getting this text box "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox" I'm an adult but I still have this issue....
  9. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  10. Can the be two assigned as adults in family safety

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can the be two assigned as adults in family safety: In Family Safety app, can a husband & wife both share organizer role? 29181d13-df6f-42f4-accd-26362a79156e