Way to Block Xbox Game Pass Messages?

Discus and support Way to Block Xbox Game Pass Messages? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Does anyone know of a way to block Xbox Live from sending messages all the time about Game Pass? I don't care about what game you want to advertise to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OGAtlasHugged, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Way to Block Xbox Game Pass Messages?

Does anyone know of a way to block Xbox Live from sending messages all the time about Game Pass? I don't care about what game you want to advertise to me, I only have Game Pass so I can try out games that I was already on the fence about. I don't want
    to see any more of these annoying messages pop up in my inbox.

:)

OGAtlasHugged, Mar 14, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to opt out of receiving notifications of Game Pass related news on your console.

There is no way to officially opt out but though the use of
    configuring your pop-up notifications
    just as stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador Villarino.

I'll provide the steps required to do this on via your console here:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller.
    2. Scroll over to the right to the System tab, and select Settings.
    3. Go to Preferences, select Notifications, and then Xbox notifications.

As there is no further information that we can provide to you on this matter, and in order to prevent repetitive answers, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  3. Villarino Win User

Hello OGAtlasHugged!

If you are in IOS, Go to Settings, Gamepass, Notifications, Dont allow. Thats it, hope it helps!

Happy gaming!
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Getting kicked of line

You bring up their profile/gamercard and select "block" (on the Xbox One) or "block communications" (on the Xbox 360). Doing this will prevent them from being able to communicate with you in any way, shape, or form: they can't send you messages (voice or
    text) and can't talk to you in chat (in-game or while in a party). A word of caution, however - if you send them a message or an invite, it cancels out your blocked communications, which would enable them to message you again. ;)
  5. KamakaziCow69r Win User

block communications feature does not work!

please read the first message posted! I already blocked them several times but it is not working, even tho it says on xbox live that they are blocked, the are still able to send me abusive messages! I have already reported them for the abusive messages!
    i now need a way to report that the block feature is not working!
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Is there still Xbox Automatic Enforcement Bot’s on Xbox?

only persons can report a message directly to the Xbox enforcement team. the best way to avoid this situation is not respond the troll messages, block and report.
Thema:

1. Way to Block Xbox Game Pass Messages? - Similar Threads - Block Game Pass

2. Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do: My Name is Richa,Mare sath froud hua hai pls mare payment mujhe refund krwa do b85683d4-e8dd-49f2-ab27-77da5b15e45b
  3. How do I minimize a pinned dialogue box in the Xbox chat from the game bar? It’s blocking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I minimize a pinned dialogue box in the Xbox chat from the game bar? It’s blocking...: using a windows 11 (pc) and the Xbox game bar to chat in Xbox. They only way it will allow me to use a microphone is to open a dialogue box and then pin it. But when I do that the dialogue box...
  4. Blocking in the game sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Blocking in the game sea of thieves: Hello, I want to find out why I log into the Sea of Thieves game and they write to me that my account has been blocked forever, although I have not violated any conditions.And there are no locks...
  5. Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game'': any ideas on how to fix it? error code is (0x0) [img] 040c5c27-cb19-4edb-847f-77923b7fe533
  6. I keep getting popups for Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition X-box game- I blocked all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting popups for Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition X-box game- I blocked all...: I keep getting popups for Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition X-box game- I blocked all Xbox popups but it still keeps coming up - How do I get rid of this from happening ? Here's the weblink...
  7. How long before MS Xbox team allows you to block a game from using Quick Resume?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long before MS Xbox team allows you to block a game from using Quick Resume?: This "feature" needs to allow users to NOT use it. Quick Resume messes up every time I go to play Fortnite. I have to remember to turn off the "feature" each time when I finish playing so it won't...
  8. Teredo is unable to qualify error it block me to play with friends in xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo is unable to qualify error it block me to play with friends in xbox game pass: Hi I tried to fix this error but it didn't work because I don't know where is the problem is it from my router block teredo or I don't have teredo tunneling adapter and I tried to download it...
  9. If I block someone on Game Pass app (PC) can they still view my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I block someone on Game Pass app (PC) can they still view my profile?: I recently blocked someone and I'm wondering what they actually still see me? What exactly happens when you block someone? 11a97024-d33d-4025-80f1-719482b0e269
  10. game pass bloquer [Translate] Game Pass Block

in XBoX Accessibility
    game pass bloquer [Translate] Game Pass Block: bonjour Suite a un refus de paiement de mon abonnement game pass le 4 avril , je n'ai plus accès. Mais a ma banque je vois un paiement le 9 avril sur paypal. Pouvez vous annuler mon...