Water spilt on my Xbox one, what should I do?

Discus and support Water spilt on my Xbox one, what should I do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, my cat spilt water on my Xbox one but it was already turned off for like maybe two hours. I made sure to unplug the all the cords from the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 爪ㄩ丂卄尺ㄖㄖ爪 ����, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Water spilt on my Xbox one, what should I do?

Okay, my cat spilt water on my Xbox one but it was already turned off for like maybe two hours. I made sure to unplug the all the cords from the Xbox and clean up as much water as I could. Now it's the next day and it won't turn on, it's making the power up noise for the Xbox icon but the light won't turn on. I'm scared because I don't want my Xbox to be completely damaged. What should I do or know?

:)

爪ㄩ丂卄尺ㄖㄖ爪 ����, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello 爪ㄩ丂卄尺ㄖㄖ爪, I'm sorry about what happened to your console, but if it doesn't turn on, the ideal thing would be to send it under warranty.

If it's out of warranty and it's the new Series S/X models, you can take advantage of Microsoft's paid repair service.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

If you have one of the previous models, they have already been discontinued and you will have to take your console to a technical assistance.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

too late, may be turned off when it happened but still power running though it, will cause instant corrosion around components and may have causes significant damage already, i would not connect it again and i would either take to a local repair shop for them to check or buy another one, microsoft won't repair it even paid as it is physical damage.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Spilt water

Hi Hing567,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One S not powering on. To troubleshoot this, please check out this article:

Xbox One console won't turn on

I hope this helps!
  5. Chobber27 Win User

Spilt water

Check it out here bro and they will probably help you. https://support.microsoft.com/es-es
  6. LaZy xxgamin Win User

My mic sounds fine when someone talks but when I talk it is very low

The best thig to do is to give it time and let it dry out i spilt water on my conroller and it didnt work for a day or two but then it started working again
Thema:

1. Water spilt on my Xbox one, what should I do? - Similar Threads - Water spilt should

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...: How do I fix this pls help I'm nervous something is going to happen 7f444cdc-e355-4d54-8ecd-b59c94cfa48b
  4. I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...: Am I fine to turn it on to get the water to disappear 92c76332-b7d8-4c7c-b2e8-f8f958618a96
  5. If water got in my xbox series s and i got it all out and dried the inside of it,would it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If water got in my xbox series s and i got it all out and dried the inside of it,would it...: I would hope that it would be okay to play on after it dries 82dfe8d5-10ca-4783-8521-0edb3c1a438e
  6. My Xbox One got water all over it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One got water all over it: My baby sister put 2 bottle of waters inside my Xbox One and it's not turning on. I tired putting it out the sun or leaving it for a few days thinking it will work again and my dad said when he...
  7. I spilt water on my controller and now LB is constantly being pressed even while the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilt water on my controller and now LB is constantly being pressed even while the...: I accidentally spilt water on my controller and now when i play any-games or even navigate through the xbox menu the button “LB” is being pressed even with nothing clicking/holding the button....
  8. I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around...: Yesterday i spilt water on my series s and didn’t turn on for a while but now it has turned on but the screen is zoomed out and has a black border around the home screen?...
  9. Spilt water

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spilt water: I spilt tea on my xbox 1 s fan but not a lot. I turned it upside down and drained all the liquid i could. Turned xbox back on and it would give me the loading screen for 10 seconds then shut back...
  10. I spilt water on my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilt water on my Xbox one S: 2 days ago I spilt water on my Xbox one s it was on when I spilt water on it I quickly unplugged the Xbox and poured all the water out I left it upside down so all the water could get out now when...