Water leak from my xbox one

Discus and support Water leak from my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have water leaking from my Xbox one this morning !! Nothing was spilled on it , where it is located it is impossible. Clear liquid coming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tycob08, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Tycob08
    Tycob08 Guest

Hello,

I have water leaking from my Xbox one this morning !!

Nothing was spilled on it , where it is located it is impossible.

Clear liquid coming out from front right button and from back right side if I tilt it a little.

What could cause that !?!?

I’ve seen another post on this but it is close/lock don’t know why since it looks’ like other people seams to have that issue lately ??

Really not happy with this since I take good care of my console and disk , considering buying if needed a PlayStation like my kids have if the issue can’t be fix

Unhappy Xbox player for the past 20 years

:)

Tycob08, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

as above, impossible for it to leak clear fluid when there is no clear fluid in the console, even if a capacitor leaked it would not come out where you state and is not clear and is not enough to even leak out.

my guess is water has been introduced to the vent at the top, seen lots like this.

I would ask the kids; I have had a child spill water in one of my older ones before.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Tycob08, the console has no internal components that may cause some "leakage", friend.

So this situation is really weird.

The best advice I can offer you in this case is to take the console to a technician to analyze and be able to provide you with detailed information about it.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. DerVaddi Win User

Xbox One Original Leaked Water, Won't Turn On at all, Power Supply is fine

When I contacted Xbox support earlier today, they said they had no previous cases of xbox consoles leaking water from inside the unit, and that to refurbish the unit would cost more money than I would to donate to my xbox.
    The water comes from inside the xbox? that ist not possible. the xbox is not water-cooled. and with a condensation a large ratio of warm to cold would have to be. and then it would not be as much water as described. the water must come from outside the xbox.
  5. Arminator Win User

Xbox One S start leaking water

Never had a party and I don't have a little brother
    Those were just examples, of how water could have been added to the console.

But the main idea of the post still counts:

The Xbox One S doesn't contain parts that contain water.

So unless water somehow entered the console before, no water can leak out.

And if water really leaked out, an external event happened, that put water in the console first.
  6. Arminator Win User

Xbox One S start leaking water

Well, I'll bite and just assume this isn't a troll posting.

The Xbox One S doesn't have any components that would have any liquid inside, so there is no normal way that the console could leak water.

If there is really water coming out of the console, the water was put into the console first. Maybe you had a party and a guest knocked over a glass of water standing on the console and spilled water on it.

Or you had your little brother sitting on the console and his diaper leaked into the console.

Either way, the water that somehow got into the console is now starting to leak out, and your console probably has some water damage.

You should get the console serviced through
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

But be aware, that water damage is not covered by the warranty.

If that was supposed to be a troll posting:

The console doesn't leak water. It's starting to sweat. Because of the computing power inside the Xbox One, it developed a consciousness and just realized with how much ease you killed thousands of AI (artificial intelligence) enemies the Xbox One created.

It now knows what you're up to, and the console has just realized it has no means to move, and is scared. So it might not be sweat alone that is leaking...
Thema:

1. Water leak from my xbox one - Similar Threads - Water leak

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...: How do I fix this pls help I'm nervous something is going to happen 7f444cdc-e355-4d54-8ecd-b59c94cfa48b
  4. I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...: Am I fine to turn it on to get the water to disappear 92c76332-b7d8-4c7c-b2e8-f8f958618a96
  5. If water got in my xbox series s and i got it all out and dried the inside of it,would it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If water got in my xbox series s and i got it all out and dried the inside of it,would it...: I would hope that it would be okay to play on after it dries 82dfe8d5-10ca-4783-8521-0edb3c1a438e
  6. My Xbox One got water all over it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One got water all over it: My baby sister put 2 bottle of waters inside my Xbox One and it's not turning on. I tired putting it out the sun or leaving it for a few days thinking it will work again and my dad said when he...
  7. What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.: Water got spilled onto it while it was on. 0154ed10-3441-43a7-a2a1-6b53bad9e1a9
  8. I spilt water on my controller and now LB is constantly being pressed even while the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilt water on my controller and now LB is constantly being pressed even while the...: I accidentally spilt water on my controller and now when i play any-games or even navigate through the xbox menu the button “LB” is being pressed even with nothing clicking/holding the button....
  9. I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around...: Yesterday i spilt water on my series s and didn’t turn on for a while but now it has turned on but the screen is zoomed out and has a black border around the home screen?...
  10. Xbox Mini Fridge leaks like TONS of water

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Mini Fridge leaks like TONS of water: Ever since I got the Xbox Mini Fridge, it’s been good. But the one problem is that it leaks a large amount of water from the roof, and I have no idea how to fix or stop it. I checked for any ice...