Water got spilled on xbox one s

Discus and support Water got spilled on xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How screwed are we, my 3 year old got mad at her sister and dumped water on the Xbox. We brought it almost 3 weeks ago after my 10 year old had to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LizKerr1, Oct 30, 2020.

1. LizKerr1
    LizKerr1 Guest

How screwed are we, my 3 year old got mad at her sister and dumped water on the Xbox. We brought it almost 3 weeks ago after my 10 year old had to quarantine after being exposed to covid. It turns on (after it dried out) but it won't connect to the TV.

:)

LizKerr1, Oct 30, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

it will be doomed, when wet it corrodes very quickly and the mainboard will be badly damaged if enough water did get in there.

i would not use it.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Its pretty much toast. The amount of damage that was done isnt worth fixing. Circuit boards, especially if theyre pluggged in (even if its off) “rust” instantly. I’d just try to get a Series S at this point, better use of the +/- $200 for replace or repair.

I know its not ideal inthe short term for the next two weeke ;(
  4. mj pajarillo Win User

Is xbox series x water resistant?

Hi is this working on Xbox one because I spilled water in my xbox
  5. Fire mar bill Win User

Siren Help Please!!!!

i meant is geeez this is what happens when you spill water into your keyboard blah.
  6. Arminator Win User

Xbox One S start leaking water

Well, I'll bite and just assume this isn't a troll posting.

The Xbox One S doesn't have any components that would have any liquid inside, so there is no normal way that the console could leak water.

If there is really water coming out of the console, the water was put into the console first. Maybe you had a party and a guest knocked over a glass of water standing on the console and spilled water on it.

Or you had your little brother sitting on the console and his diaper leaked into the console.

Either way, the water that somehow got into the console is now starting to leak out, and your console probably has some water damage.

You should get the console serviced through
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

But be aware, that water damage is not covered by the warranty.

If that was supposed to be a troll posting:

The console doesn't leak water. It's starting to sweat. Because of the computing power inside the Xbox One, it developed a consciousness and just realized with how much ease you killed thousands of AI (artificial intelligence) enemies the Xbox One created.

It now knows what you're up to, and the console has just realized it has no means to move, and is scared. So it might not be sweat alone that is leaking...
Thema:

1. Water got spilled on xbox one s - Similar Threads - Water got spilled

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...: How do I fix this pls help I'm nervous something is going to happen 7f444cdc-e355-4d54-8ecd-b59c94cfa48b
  4. I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...: Am I fine to turn it on to get the water to disappear 92c76332-b7d8-4c7c-b2e8-f8f958618a96
  5. If water got in my xbox series s and i got it all out and dried the inside of it,would it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If water got in my xbox series s and i got it all out and dried the inside of it,would it...: I would hope that it would be okay to play on after it dries 82dfe8d5-10ca-4783-8521-0edb3c1a438e
  6. My Xbox One got water all over it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One got water all over it: My baby sister put 2 bottle of waters inside my Xbox One and it's not turning on. I tired putting it out the sun or leaving it for a few days thinking it will work again and my dad said when he...
  7. What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.: Water got spilled onto it while it was on. 0154ed10-3441-43a7-a2a1-6b53bad9e1a9
  8. I spilt water on my controller and now LB is constantly being pressed even while the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilt water on my controller and now LB is constantly being pressed even while the...: I accidentally spilt water on my controller and now when i play any-games or even navigate through the xbox menu the button “LB” is being pressed even with nothing clicking/holding the button....
  9. water got in my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    water got in my xbox one: had my new xbox one for 15 days and water got in it,i didn't know that untill i turned it on and it just shut off on its own after about 3 min.still not knowing i turned it on again and it shut...
  10. If water is spilled on top of my console and got inside, will it dry out? If so, about how ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If water is spilled on top of my console and got inside, will it dry out? If so, about how ...: Please help with any suggestions. I'm hoping it will dry out with the fan pointed at it. My parents cant afford to get it fixed, they put in a lot of money for me to have my xbox 360. I'm sad...