Watching Videos Kicks Me Out of Game

Discus and support Watching Videos Kicks Me Out of Game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else find that they get kicked if they watch a clip they recorded while playing a game online on Series X? This wasn’t an issue on any Xbox One... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zebatov, Nov 3, 2021.

1. /u/zebatov
    /u/zebatov Guest

Anyone else find that they get kicked if they watch a clip they recorded while playing a game online on Series X? This wasn’t an issue on any Xbox One console.

Any fix that anyone knows of?

submitted by /u/zebatov
    [link] [comments]

/u/zebatov, Nov 3, 2021
  2. APOCACIDE Win User

Soldiers of Darkness(SoD)

serious gamers are serious man, its hard work, ya better watch out or they might find u and kick ur a$$... in a video game

hahahahaha
  3. Ezlare Win User

Machinima's Inside Gaming- Full "E3 Infinity Slayer" on Haven

Looking at this makes me want to play even more. Better than watching this guy get kicked around in two videos.
  4. outerhaven168 Win User

kicks me out of games

Hi!

What do you mean? Does it bring you back to the xbox dashboard once you run it?

you can try reinstalling the games again, maybe a file got corrupted as you were downloading the game

if GTAV is a physical disc, try to reinstall it again without patching at the same time

Hope this helps!
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Kicking me out of games

6. SammGarcia06 Win User

Kicking me out of game

Trata de reiniciar tu consola me paso una vez.

Saludos
Thema:

1. Watching Videos Kicks Me Out of Game - Similar Threads - Watching Videos Kicks

2. Why can I not watch an hdr YouTube video at 4k on my Xbox 1 S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not watch an hdr YouTube video at 4k on my Xbox 1 S?: I recently got a 4k tv and have been using it with my xbox 1 S and I was wanted to watch some hdr video on it. I noticed that on youtube, I can't select an hdr video resolution of more than 1440p....
  3. YouTube: video paused. Continue watching?

in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube: video paused. Continue watching?: Auto paused There is a turn off switch fore this problem! 2d5bde38-ab67-4a18-bd84-27c3e0d6fa99
  4. Watching a video, movie, or series while playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    Watching a video, movie, or series while playing a game: Hello, I wanted to suggest that it would be a great idea if we could have the ability to have a youtube video or a series from hbo max play in a small rectangle on top right of the screen for...
  5. Xbox clips should have the voice commutation so the video clips can be more enjoyable to watch

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox clips should have the voice commutation so the video clips can be more enjoyable to watch: . submitted by /u/Shoddy_Shallot_3672 [link] [comments]
  6. I can never watch any movie from the Xbox video app

in XboX Insiders
    I can never watch any movie from the Xbox video app: Every time I try to rent a movie from them they always buffer to the point that the movie stops, an error occurs and then I have to restart the movie. submitted by /u/KIRBYTIME [link] [comments]
  7. Watch video apps while playing, via pop-up.

in XboX Insiders
    Watch video apps while playing, via pop-up.: Watch video apps while playing, via pop-up, What do you think of this idea? submitted by /u/DramaticBasket5 [link] [comments]
  8. Green tint when I choose a video to watch on Youtube since Alpha skip update:...

in XboX Insiders
    Green tint when I choose a video to watch on Youtube since Alpha skip update:...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pfunk1223 [link] [comments]
  9. I'm trying to watch Star Wars 4k blu Ray and keep getting video flickering.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to watch Star Wars 4k blu Ray and keep getting video flickering.: I was trying to watch Star Wars today and while using the 4k blu ray, it keeps having handshake errors which causes flickering. I get a HDR10 message and temporary black screen on my tv every 3 to...
  10. While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.?

in XboX Insiders
    While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.?: As mentioned in the title, is there a way to be able to use One-guide or other streaming services while I'm using the game streaming app on my phone? I'm hugely interested in the prospect of game...