Watching Prime Video

Discus and support Watching Prime Video in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can the Xbox X controller be used to pause, fast forward, etc. when watching Amazon Prime Video? If so how because I tried but the buttons don’t effect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joseph AWickel Sr, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Watching Prime Video

Can the Xbox X controller be used to pause, fast forward, etc. when watching Amazon Prime Video? If so how because I tried but the buttons don’t effect anything.

:)

Joseph AWickel Sr, Feb 5, 2022
  2. Joseph AWickel Sr Win User

Watching Prime Video

Thanks Leo, I’ll give it a try.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Watching Prime Video

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Amazon Video doesn't support those features using the controller.

Hope this helps
  4. Leo Invictus Win User

Watching Prime Video

When watching a feature on Amazon Prime, pull downward towards you on the left stick or downward on the D-pad to access the play/pause and progress bar function. You can then use the A button to pause/play when that function is highlighted.

Pointing the left stick towards the right or using the right bumper will fast-forward through frames, and I believe left bumper will fast-reverse (though it's been a while since I've used that and could be wrong).
  5. Arminator Win User

XBOX 360

Do you get a specific error message? Or what exactly prevents you from connecting to Amazon Prime Video?

Are you able to watch Prime Video on other devices, or through your web browser?
  6. Ghost Spec Op Win User

team killing on the rise...

NOT my video..... It's another prime example of stupidity at it's finest. (*Warning some offensive language in video)

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGztGJcYVUk]
Thema:

Watching Prime Video

1. Watching Prime Video - Similar Threads - Watching Prime Video

2. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  3. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  4. How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations: I have a friend that I watch movies with while on FaceTime. She watches them on her Xbox and I watch it on my Windows laptop. It feels like we spend more time trying to sync the movie to the same...
  5. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  6. Xbox Series X Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8007045d) When Watching Media Via USB.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8007045d) When Watching Media Via USB.: When tryin to watch movies stored on an external harddrive, I quite often recieve this message. It happens randomly and not all the time. When it does happen it can be 10min after the media has...
  7. Xbox one turns off while playing it or watching YouTube

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one turns off while playing it or watching YouTube: My Xbox one started having problems not Turning on or would turn on but shut off by itself a few minutes later I’ve changed the power supply an power cord cleaned the dust reset setting and...
  8. [360] Unable to watch something I rented on Amazon Prime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [360] Unable to watch something I rented on Amazon Prime: Hello, Recently I set up my old xbox 360 for someone to watch the new Picard show on Amazon prime which is available through CBS all access on prime. I rented it and was able to watch it on my...
  9. Can I watch Amazon Prime on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I watch Amazon Prime on Xbox 360?: Amazon Prime says that I can watch movies using my Xbox 360. They tell me to search apps for Amazon and upload. The problem is that I don't see an Amazon Prime app located anywhere? Any...
  10. Watch Dogs 2 Content with Twitch Prime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 Content with Twitch Prime: You get a hoodie and some in-game currency if you have Twitch Prime [img] 2b656ad6-dede-4499-9a07-05e4ffb69b96