Watching Movies on Surface Pro through X Box Video

Discus and support Watching Movies on Surface Pro through X Box Video in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Hopefully someone can help me as I have been having this problem for some time now. I have a Surface Pro 3 and I "try" to use X Box Video app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by draintheswamp74, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Watching Movies on Surface Pro through X Box Video

Hello

Hopefully someone can help me as I have been having this problem for some time now.

I have a Surface Pro 3 and I "try" to use X Box Video app to download and watch movies.

I have no problem buying or renting one but when I go to download it I get an error code of 0xc00d001a (0x80070035) and it says "cant download" "The item is missing or we cant get to it"

I can stream it but if I want to download it and watch when not connected to WIFI I cant.

Please HELP!

Thanks everyone

:)

draintheswamp74, Oct 25, 2017
  2. TopcowRaven
    TopcowRaven Guest
    Amazon Video: juddering/stuttering, not smooth

still not fixed... i've resorted to using my surface pro hooked to the tv for video app watching, the same apps like Microsoft Movies & TV work perfectly on that output to the tv, no framerate issue.

TopcowRaven, Oct 25, 2017
  3. can't download (no rights)

I've recently put together a wireless portable hard drive for use with my Surface Pro and have started to download all the movies and TV I have purchased via Xbox video, all has gone well until I tried to download the final 4 films - X-Men, X2, X-Men Last
    Stand and Idiocracy. All 4 movies stream without a problem but when I try to download them I get the message "can't download (no rights)".

Any info on this? I am using Xbox Video on my Surface Pro to try and download them.

Craig Hopkins, Oct 25, 2017
  4. TopcowRaven Win User

Amazon Video: juddering/stuttering, not smooth

still not fixed... i've resorted to using my surface pro hooked to the tv for video app watching, the same apps like Microsoft Movies & TV work perfectly on that output to the tv, no framerate issue.
  5. Damigo88 Win User

renting a movie and watching it on the surface pro

Ok, go to the Video App, when Xbox Video load scroll to the right and tap Movies Store Title for a more complete list you can continue scrolling for TV store. In case your movie is highlighted in the front page, example This is 40 tap the movie and you will
    see synopsis and options to buy it or rent it
  6. godson594 Win User

Xbox One & Miracast on Surface 2

I'm with you here. I was REALLY hoping to be able to project my Surface Pro 2 to the X box one.............
  7. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Tablet for Microsoft Xbox movies?

Yes, i have a Gen1 surface Pro, i have downloaded movies purchased on Xbox to watch on the go for my daughter. The option to expand the memory capacity is amazing as well with a Micro SD card.
  8. arodriguezc Win User

Please follow up on ticket [removed] rep is clueless

I am using the same hotmail/outlook account in all of my Microsoft devices.

I did not downloaded them from my xbox, I am able to stream them. It is weird, like the xbox and website/xbox video app are out of sync.

The videos that I am missing are:

Dawn of the dead

Star Trek - First Contact

Miami Vice

Land of the Dead

Star Trek - Undiscovered Country

Crank 2 - high voltage

Justice League - Crisis on Two Earths

I am not using my zune anymore since I can get all of my music through my phone, but I do want to watch movies using my Surface Pro/Dell Venue 8 Pro video app.
Thema:

Watching Movies on Surface Pro through X Box Video

1. Watching Movies on Surface Pro through X Box Video - Similar Threads - Watching Movies Surface

2. Why do I need wifi to watch a DVD or blu-ray movie?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I need wifi to watch a DVD or blu-ray movie?: I downloaded the blu-ray player.Itsmy home xbox.I seen where someone said to go to settings>general>network and the choose to go offline.I did all that and it wouldn't play.To say I was upset was...
  3. My controller turns off while im watching a movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller turns off while im watching a movie: My controller turns off while im watching a movie, this is the worst thing to happen so why does it do it, this needs to be an option to change asap its irritating beyond belief....
  4. How do I watch my movies I’ve received from Xbox GamePass Perks

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I watch my movies I’ve received from Xbox GamePass Perks: I recently redeeming a movie from xbox gamepass. But after redeeming it on my Xbox I don’t know how to watch the movie. There’s no further information when I go to Xbox gamepass and I’ve never...
  5. Watching a video, movie, or series while playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    Watching a video, movie, or series while playing a game: Hello, I wanted to suggest that it would be a great idea if we could have the ability to have a youtube video or a series from hbo max play in a small rectangle on top right of the screen for...
  6. Is the an application to watch Microsoft Movies and TV on android devices in the UK.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the an application to watch Microsoft Movies and TV on android devices in the UK.: I know of the MoviesAnywhere app they suggest on the Microsoft website unfortunately that's only available to US residents not the rest of the world. As I live in the UK it would be convenient to...
  7. How far into a movie do I watch before it considers that I started the movie and starts the...

in XBoX on Windows
    How far into a movie do I watch before it considers that I started the movie and starts the...: How long after I start watching a movie rental before the 48 hour timer starts? I only ask because I haven't really had the time to watch the movie and I've only managed to watch maybe 5 minutes...
  8. I bought a movie through Xbox, how do I watch it on my phone or tablet?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a movie through Xbox, how do I watch it on my phone or tablet?: As the title says, I bought a movie through the Xbox store. I'm connected through movies anywhere (Xbox movies and TV), but it won't show up on my phone or my tablet. The only way I can watch it...
  9. Why the **** cant i watch what i pre orderd..the movie release date has passed but im not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the **** cant i watch what i pre orderd..the movie release date has passed but im not...: I've tried everything on my side of the problem...perhaps if you could reimburse or accept a return on the latest pre oder of John Wick 4..that would help..so i can buy it on a different app to...
  10. I preordered the super mario bros movie it say this preorder will be available to watch at...

in XBoX on Windows
    I preordered the super mario bros movie it say this preorder will be available to watch at...: I preordered the super mario bros movie it say this preorder will be available to watch at 9:01 on 5/8/2023 it’s currently 5/12/2023 I even checked my bank and order history to see if it went...