Watchdogs legion bug

Discus and support Watchdogs legion bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I lose my progress about 6 missions in and have to restart. This has happened three times now. Is there going to be a bug fix?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by simonlakin, Nov 16, 2020.

1. simonlakin
    simonlakin Guest

Watchdogs legion bug

I lose my progress about 6 missions in and have to restart. This has happened three times now. Is there going to be a bug fix?

:)

simonlakin, Nov 16, 2020
  2. marcusp74 Win User

Watchdogs legion bug

I lose my progress about 6 missions in and have to restart. This has happened three times now. Is there going to be a bug fix?
    I lost my prgress the other day slightly different though. My controller went idle after i’d left the game for about half hour came back turned on controller it wouldn’t click on resume or move up and down. It would let me restart xbox via controller happened
    so many times now. When i restarted the game on one occassion it hadnt saved my progress.!!
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

What new game are you mose excited about?

Cyberpunk and Watchdogs Legion.
  4. mozmoz2009 Win User

New Games 2020+ Opinions

Cyberpunk and watchdogs legion
  5. Smoggy1973 Win User

What new game are you mose excited about?

Borderlands 3 and Watchdogs legions for me
  6. Skepticality Win User

Q1 2020 xbox games

Cyberpunk, watchdogs legion, gods and monsters
Thema:

Watchdogs legion bug

1. Watchdogs legion bug - Similar Threads - Watchdogs legion bug

2. PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go: Hardware: Lenovo Legion Go Firmware: 1.0.2.5 OS: Windows 11 (latest updates as of 12.26.2023 Xbox app: Fully up to date as of 12.26.2024 Other notes: we've rebooted several times,...
  3. New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network: Hi, I have tried hard resetting my computer, restarting the network (and temporarily changing the network to only 2.4ghz), as well as troubleshooting via the built-in tool in windows. When I...
  4. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  5. Lenovo Legion Go Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lenovo Legion Go Game Pass Ultimate: Just started using my game pass ultimate with my new Lenovo Legion Go. I cannot stream games via the app. If I attempt to, I just get stuck on the rocket loading screen indefinitely. If I switch...
  6. Can I still get the Halo Infinite watchdog coating post launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still get the Halo Infinite watchdog coating post launch?: Hello there. I am grinding out Halo 5 to aquire the Watchdog skins for infinite. Is that still something you can do? I've seen both sides and would love some clarification. (Currently SR137)...
  7. Watchdog legions punchcards not registering on rewards app on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdog legions punchcards not registering on rewards app on xbox one x: 2 different punchcards one worth 6000 points and one worth 250 points, cant get all sections punched, 4 days remaining 1343ee6c-e1e1-485e-a810-c07665c4722f
  8. Watchdog legion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdog legion: The game freezes then it kicks me out of the game and its a brand new game a545a291-fffa-4076-86ec-4a78684063e6
  9. Why is watchdog legion's crashing every time I'm playing it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is watchdog legion's crashing every time I'm playing it: so I have watchdog Legion ultimate edition and I don't understand I paid $180 Canadian and it's driving me insane that the fact that it keeps turning on and off during my missions and I'm deep...
  10. WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog: Your forum post was deleted by a moderator. Reason: Thank you for your inquiry regarding this enforcement action. As of August 17, 2015, this forum is no longer used to address account suspension...