Watchdogs and the crew delayed

Discus and support Watchdogs and the crew delayed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just read both are delayed until deep into 2014 this kinda sucks really looking forward to watchdogs prob ubisofts way of making more money... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Just read both are delayed until deep into 2014 this kinda sucks really looking forward to watchdogs prob ubisofts way of making more money

:)

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  2. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest
    Been Pumped

I want this one and the Crew. Maybe Watchdogs.

GRAW2ROBZ, Jan 5, 2014
  3. DISCUSSION: Games you're looking forward to the most.

The Crew

The Division

Minecraft

Watchdogs

I just picked up Ryse, and enjoying this game a lot.

WalkingIrish42, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Judge
    Judge Guest

You're reading into the wording too much, the "deep" 2014 is in regards to how their fiscal years are set up. Watchdogs will be out in Q1 of their 2014 fiscal year which runs between April 1 and June 30. The crew isn't delayed really as a date was never
    given for it, but they say it is out second quarter 2014 which is July 1 to September 30 (I always saw the Crew as a fall release). So, Watchdogs will be out before summer, which is not so bad.

Judge, Jan 5, 2014
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Nah just read that watchdogs and the crew will be out after there first fiscal year after March

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Ubisofts q1 fiscal year ends march 15th

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  7. Prob trying to avoid releasing it near Titanfall and Infamous.

Dangerous Alan, Jan 5, 2014
  8. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

That's what I thought u know what ubisoft r like with money I mean watchdogs the crew and the devisionw I'll be don't plus another assassins creed

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  9. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Judge Bergman what's project spark like?

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  10. Judge
    Judge Guest
    It's awesome! Super easy to pick up, very user friendly. The community has been making some awesome stuff, I really see this game turning into the next Minecraft-like community.

Judge, Jan 5, 2014
  11. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Just wish they would release the xboxo me beta keys

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  12. hey i would rather them delay their games than release a game like BF4!!! seriously thought my xbox was broken or something lol had no idea about the problems with that game until i went on the EA forums and did some research! lol

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 5, 2014
  13. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

If u mean project spark u gotta sign up on there website

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  14. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    [quote user="Dangerous Alan"]

Prob trying to avoid releasing it near Titanfall and Infamous.

[/quote]

I agree.

eviltedi, Jan 5, 2014
  15. Would you be so kind as to give me the correct URL to project spark sign up. everytime I search is just get the video of some guy explaining it??

Listed mia 510, Jan 5, 2014
Thema:

1. Watchdogs and the crew delayed - Similar Threads - Watchdogs crew delayed

2. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  3. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  4. Can I get a full refoumd of the fortnite crew?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a full refoumd of the fortnite crew?: My brother brought the FortniteCrew on my account but it was unnecesarry e9b41a12-e8bf-4b6d-a3cc-84088451361c
  5. Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything: I bought the Fortnite Crew, the skin and the rocket pass have a checkmark, but I did not get anything. And there is a huge button telling me to rejoin but idk what to do. Will I get my items? What...
  6. Can I still get the Halo Infinite watchdog coating post launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still get the Halo Infinite watchdog coating post launch?: Hello there. I am grinding out Halo 5 to aquire the Watchdog skins for infinite. Is that still something you can do? I've seen both sides and would love some clarification. (Currently SR137)...
  7. Watchdog legions punchcards not registering on rewards app on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdog legions punchcards not registering on rewards app on xbox one x: 2 different punchcards one worth 6000 points and one worth 250 points, cant get all sections punched, 4 days remaining 1343ee6c-e1e1-485e-a810-c07665c4722f
  8. Watchdog legion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdog legion: The game freezes then it kicks me out of the game and its a brand new game a545a291-fffa-4076-86ec-4a78684063e6
  9. Why is watchdog legion's crashing every time I'm playing it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is watchdog legion's crashing every time I'm playing it: so I have watchdog Legion ultimate edition and I don't understand I paid $180 Canadian and it's driving me insane that the fact that it keeps turning on and off during my missions and I'm deep...
  10. WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog: Your forum post was deleted by a moderator. Reason: Thank you for your inquiry regarding this enforcement action. As of August 17, 2015, this forum is no longer used to address account suspension...