Watchdogs 2 Stuck in trail version after buying the full game

Discus and support Watchdogs 2 Stuck in trail version after buying the full game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had got the trial version of watchdogs 2 round about 2018 or 2019 and i got the full game 1 year ago and im stuck on the trial version and i dont... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RevivedCrib790, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Watchdogs 2 Stuck in trail version after buying the full game

I had got the trial version of watchdogs 2 round about 2018 or 2019 and i got the full game 1 year ago and im stuck on the trial version and i dont know how to fix this i have deleted the game and left the game and have downloaded it again a week or two ago and i am still stuck what do i do?

submitted by /u/RevivedCrib790
    [link] [comments]

/u/RevivedCrib790, Mar 9, 2021
  2. ThunderWolfGang Win User

I got a game disc, but it says “Trial” under it

This will be the full game if you had installed the trail version before hand this issues happens a lot with games that let u play trails its just a glitch in their coding* try uninstalling the trail before installing the game if u want to get rid of the
    trail icon
  3. FriedrichSudhoff Win User

cant download pvz on xbox backward

y i mean this version and no its not as i said because the trail version is the full version with time limit after the limit you can update and i did so there is no further download :/
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Game says “you have to buy this in order to play” even though I’ve pre ordered the game and have played it before.

Hello, are you still playing under a trial download? Make sure the trail version is deleted and you are actually playing from the full brought game download.
  5. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Digital Library

So what if you buy Watchdogs, download it to your console with the hype that this is going to be the best game on the new xbox one then beat the single player in 2 weeks and find the multiplayer to be tedious/repetitive and/or laggy/unplayable....you just
    stuck yourself with a $60 game with no value to you and no rights to resell...and you're ok with this?
  6. DistinctionRaw Win User

Battlefield V Trial Bug

I have the same problem... i have the full game running in de console... i can play the full campain but i cant play online because its telling me that i have a trail version.. please help me with this
Thema:

Watchdogs 2 Stuck in trail version after buying the full game

1. Watchdogs 2 Stuck in trail version after buying the full game - Similar Threads - Watchdogs Stuck trail

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about: Hello! My Xbox Elite 2 controller started going bananas recently. It is connected via Bluetooth When playing a game, and moving about, it will stick in one direction, even though I release the...
  4. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  5. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  6. Can I still get the Halo Infinite watchdog coating post launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still get the Halo Infinite watchdog coating post launch?: Hello there. I am grinding out Halo 5 to aquire the Watchdog skins for infinite. Is that still something you can do? I've seen both sides and would love some clarification. (Currently SR137)...
  7. Watchdog legions punchcards not registering on rewards app on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdog legions punchcards not registering on rewards app on xbox one x: 2 different punchcards one worth 6000 points and one worth 250 points, cant get all sections punched, 4 days remaining 1343ee6c-e1e1-485e-a810-c07665c4722f
  8. Watchdog legion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdog legion: The game freezes then it kicks me out of the game and its a brand new game a545a291-fffa-4076-86ec-4a78684063e6
  9. Why is watchdog legion's crashing every time I'm playing it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is watchdog legion's crashing every time I'm playing it: so I have watchdog Legion ultimate edition and I don't understand I paid $180 Canadian and it's driving me insane that the fact that it keeps turning on and off during my missions and I'm deep...
  10. WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog: Your forum post was deleted by a moderator. Reason: Thank you for your inquiry regarding this enforcement action. As of August 17, 2015, this forum is no longer used to address account suspension...