Watchdogs 2 not working on xbox?

Discus and support Watchdogs 2 not working on xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Its not playable as xbox keeps crashing. Is this only an xbox thing? Might ask for refund.. 0171572c-58d0-42fb-9f36-66b75100d205 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lando1187, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Lando1187
    Lando1187 Guest

Its not playable as xbox keeps crashing. Is this only an xbox thing? Might ask for refund..

:)

Lando1187, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Doc Holliday x Win User

The "surprise" game of 2014

Watchdogs i just recentley picked it up an i love it i just hope they step it up a notch for watchdogs 2
  3. ColinShine Win User

Games own on 360 that work on 1 not showing in library

Watchdogs and Titanfall 2 both digital purchases
  4. A Frozen Poo Win User

next gen games

imm loooking forward to watchdogs 2, halo 10, titenfall 3 and dead rising 7

Edit: But in the meantime DR3, Minecraft, Sunset Overdrive, CodGhosts, Watchdogs, Thief
  5. MVG Studen1215 Win User

PRE-ORDER PUNCHCARD MISSION NOT REGISTERING MY PRE-ORDERED GAMES HOW DO I GET MY POINTS

i have the same. preordered titanfall 2, watchdogs 2 and dishonored 2 but no points or punches
  6. Jowster12 Win User

What game brought you to xbox?

I came to Xbox to hang out with friends I can't play with on PS4, but a game would have to be Watchdogs 2.
Thema:

1. Watchdogs 2 not working on xbox? - Similar Threads - Watchdogs working

2. Razor controller setup for Xbox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razor controller setup for Xbox not working: The app won’t update when controller plugged in just stuck at 0% 12a45222-049e-4ffd-8172-96ba6b02350f
  3. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  4. Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working: When I click preview features to on, its turns on but after I reload the page its unchecked again. I've tried it with my phone aswell and it does the same thing a4663518-edcb-4946-8ded-85a0cb25486b
  5. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  6. Can I still get the Halo Infinite watchdog coating post launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still get the Halo Infinite watchdog coating post launch?: Hello there. I am grinding out Halo 5 to aquire the Watchdog skins for infinite. Is that still something you can do? I've seen both sides and would love some clarification. (Currently SR137)...
  7. Watchdog legions punchcards not registering on rewards app on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdog legions punchcards not registering on rewards app on xbox one x: 2 different punchcards one worth 6000 points and one worth 250 points, cant get all sections punched, 4 days remaining 1343ee6c-e1e1-485e-a810-c07665c4722f
  8. Watchdog legion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdog legion: The game freezes then it kicks me out of the game and its a brand new game a545a291-fffa-4076-86ec-4a78684063e6
  9. Why is watchdog legion's crashing every time I'm playing it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is watchdog legion's crashing every time I'm playing it: so I have watchdog Legion ultimate edition and I don't understand I paid $180 Canadian and it's driving me insane that the fact that it keeps turning on and off during my missions and I'm deep...
  10. WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog: Your forum post was deleted by a moderator. Reason: Thank you for your inquiry regarding this enforcement action. As of August 17, 2015, this forum is no longer used to address account suspension...