Watchdogs 1 & 2 won't load on Xbox One X

Discus and support Watchdogs 1 & 2 won't load on Xbox One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently updated my Xbox One X as of today and I've noticed that my Watchdogs 1 disc wouldn't load. You could hear the drive reading it but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesVanderford1, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Watchdogs 1 & 2 won't load on Xbox One X

I have recently updated my Xbox One X as of today and I've noticed that my Watchdogs 1 disc wouldn't load. You could hear the drive reading it but nothing would pop up on the hud. I inserted a Xbox 360 game (Elder Scrolls Oblivion) and it still works and
    a newer Xbox One game (Snowrunner) and it works. So i decided to play the sequel Watchdogs 2 and it's doing the exact same thing as WD1. So i don't know of its an Ubisoft issue or the new update. It is just frustrating because my copy of WD2 was brand new.
    Any suggestions are helpful at this point. Ive also rebooted the system multiple times and still nothing.

:)

JamesVanderford1, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Does it give you any error messages and have you done any of the following: Cleared the games cache and/or cleared the system cache?

To clear a games cache:

1. Press the start button on the selected game to go to "Manage game and add-ons."

2. Go down to "Saved Data."

3. Click that and delete the "Reserved Space" save. DO NOT delete the save that has your gamertag as its name (Doing this will basically wipe your saved data).

To clear your systems cache:

1. Hold the power button on the front of the console for ~10 seconds.

2. One the system is 100% off, pull the power cord out from the back of the system and let it sit for around 1 minute.

3. Once a minute has passed, plug the system back in and restart the system.
  3. Major Angry Win User

Just joined the Xbox One Family Thank You Phil Spencer

I have loads of external HDDs :)

2 x 3TB, 1 x 2TB, 1 x 1TB, 1 x 500GB.
  4. Frag Flintstone Win User

I CAN'T PLAY ANY OF MY GAMES !!!

BF4 won't play period. Same with Watchdogs. Both are on disk and just freeze in the startup screen for a while before crashing and telling me that the game took too long to load.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Watch Dogs: Legion

Really looking forward to play it. Loved Watchdogs 1 & 2.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Novice has some questions on using an Xbox

I appreciate the Xbox One X must be faster at loading games but the Xbox One's speed is fine to me.
    The loading speeds of the One X are no better than any other Xbox One as they used the same hard drive...it used to take upwards of 2 minutes for my one X to load a particular game!! You aren't missing out there. The One X is really only if you want the 4k content
Thema:

1. Watchdogs 1 & 2 won't load on Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Watchdogs won't load

2. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  3. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi: For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine....
  4. Xbox One S won't show on my TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't show on my TV.: Tried to play fallout 3 on my Xbox one S, it turns on, but it won't go on my tv, just a black screen. I tried resetting itz I tried unplugging and plugging it back in, I tried powering it on and...
  5. Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network: My Series X console says it's connected to the Internet in the settings but when I'm on the homepage it says I'm offline. When I try to check my connection, it doesn't move past the "Checking...
  6. Can I still get the Halo Infinite watchdog coating post launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still get the Halo Infinite watchdog coating post launch?: Hello there. I am grinding out Halo 5 to aquire the Watchdog skins for infinite. Is that still something you can do? I've seen both sides and would love some clarification. (Currently SR137)...
  7. Watchdog legions punchcards not registering on rewards app on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdog legions punchcards not registering on rewards app on xbox one x: 2 different punchcards one worth 6000 points and one worth 250 points, cant get all sections punched, 4 days remaining 1343ee6c-e1e1-485e-a810-c07665c4722f
  8. Watchdog legion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdog legion: The game freezes then it kicks me out of the game and its a brand new game a545a291-fffa-4076-86ec-4a78684063e6
  9. Why is watchdog legion's crashing every time I'm playing it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is watchdog legion's crashing every time I'm playing it: so I have watchdog Legion ultimate edition and I don't understand I paid $180 Canadian and it's driving me insane that the fact that it keeps turning on and off during my missions and I'm deep...
  10. WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog: Your forum post was deleted by a moderator. Reason: Thank you for your inquiry regarding this enforcement action. As of August 17, 2015, this forum is no longer used to address account suspension...