Watch_Dogs not installing with discs on Xbox One X

Discus and support Watch_Dogs not installing with discs on Xbox One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I get one reply from someone who knows how to fix this. I've been trying to install the game Watch_Dogs with a CD I have had for a year and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G1gg1l3s, Dec 24, 2021.

  1. G1gg1l3s
    G1gg1l3s Guest

    Watch_Dogs not installing with discs on Xbox One X


    Can I get one reply from someone who knows how to fix this. I've been trying to install the game Watch_Dogs with a CD I have had for a year and it installs until 32,6% and then it interrupts my installation, I have got 260 GB free without attempting to install the game, I'm using a SSD (I think) and the CD was bought new from a store.

    :)
     
    G1gg1l3s, Dec 24, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Watch_Dogs not installing with discs on Xbox One X

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    We will follow the steps on this link to fix the issue: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

    The first one is to clear your local saved games before reinstalling the game.

    1. Eject the disc from your console.

    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    3. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.

    4. Select Clear local saved games.

    Note Selecting this option will not delete any games or progress you have saved in the Xbox cloud. It will only clear data you have saved locally.

    5. Select Yes to confirm.

    6. Once your console restarts, try installing the game again.

    If that didn't work please proceed on the step 2 on the link provided.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

    I purchased Watch_Dogs and the Season pass isn't working?

    Hey there,

    Try going to the 'Manage game' screen for both Watch_Dogs and Watch_Dogs 2 specifically to see if there is any content for each game in the 'Ready to install' section and ensure that everything is installed there. You can get to 'Manage game' by highlighting
    the game's tile and pressing the 'Menu' button on your Xbox One controller.

    Keep us posted!
  4. Lofty Who Win User

    Install and Download Sizes for Upcoming Titles

  5. Hellfire IRL Win User

    How many disc you owned on the XB1?

    Disc: Forza, Titanfall, Watch_Dogs

    Digital: Tomb Raider, FIFA, BF4
  6. DojoMax Win User

    Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games compatible with One consoles or only vice versa?

    NO! Unlike some games that have an Xbox One version that will upgrade to the the S|X version if you put it in a series X, NBA2K for S|X is a complete different version than the Xbox One version and it will not work if you put the disc inside of an Xbox One. Xbox One cannon run a Series X game and putting a Series X disc inside an X1 will not install the X1 version.
Thema:

Watch_Dogs not installing with discs on Xbox One X

Loading...
  1. Watch_Dogs not installing with discs on Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Watch_Dogs installing discs

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Watch_Dogs 2 on PC shows up as NBA 2K17 on my Xbox profile.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch_Dogs 2 on PC shows up as NBA 2K17 on my Xbox profile.: When I load up Watch_Dogs 2 on my PC, my Xbox profile tells everyone that I am playing NBA 2K17, despite the fact I have never played NBA as I live in the UK. This post is more just so Microsoft...
  10. I cannot download watch_dog season pass for xbox one which I bought for xbox 360

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download watch_dog season pass for xbox one which I bought for xbox 360: I bought watch_doc season pass 2 years ago. I can play it with xbox 360. But I cannot see the season pass with xbox one. It seems as purchased 2 years ago in my account. But in xbox one store...