Watch_Dogs digital upgrade.

Discus and support Watch_Dogs digital upgrade. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I'm posting on this forum because I believe I am entitled to a Watch_Dogs digital upgrade from X360 to the One. When Watch_Dogs originally... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ozonict, Jun 25, 2016.

  1. Ozonict
    Ozonict Guest

    Watch_Dogs digital upgrade.


    Hello, I'm posting on this forum because I believe I am entitled to a Watch_Dogs digital upgrade from X360 to the One. When Watch_Dogs originally released, in May 2014, I purchased it immediately digitall, as well as the season pass. Later I got an Xbox
    One, with it I was able to redownload games and DLC I had digitally purchased on my Xbox 360. However, Watch_Dogs wasn't available for me to download for free ; neither was the dlc free or discounted. Therefore I have now found my way onto this forum to seek
    an answer to whether I'm entitled to the digital upgrade. Any response would be appreciated and I hope this can be resolved.

    :)
     
    Ozonict, Jun 25, 2016
    #1
  2. Hellfire IRL
    Hellfire IRL Guest
    How many disc you owned on the XB1?

    Disc: Forza, Titanfall, Watch_Dogs

    Digital: Tomb Raider, FIFA, BF4
     
    Hellfire IRL, Jun 25, 2016
    #2
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    My Mission to get 15,000 points...or 30,000 points

    Hello Casper32246,

    The Watch_Dogs 2 offer is for hard (phsyical disc) copy purchases made off of MicrosoftStore.com. You should receive two punches on the Games on Demand punchcard, but your digital purchase of Watch_Dogs 2 will not complete the Watch_Dogs offer. Transactions
    take up to 96 hours to be processed, so your punches should appear sometime over the next 4 days or so.
     
    XBLRewards8, Jun 25, 2016
    #3
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

    Watch_Dogs digital upgrade.

    Digital upgrades are upto the publisher

    However since watch dogs xbox one copy has been over a year 3 actually

    The upgrade offer wouldn't apply

    It's usually only during the first year of release
     
    ngocphi, Jun 25, 2016
    #4
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Watch dogs was originally announced as having a free upgrade, but then they never actually gave it that option. So you would have to purchase the Xbox One versio. if you want to play on the One.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Watch_Dogs digital upgrade.

    Digital upgrades are upto the publisher

    However since watch dogs xbox one copy has been over a year 3 actually

    The upgrade offer wouldn't apply

    It's usually only during the first year of release
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Watch_Dogs digital upgrade.

    Watch dogs was originally announced as having a free upgrade, but then they never actually gave it that option. So you would have to purchase the Xbox One versio. if you want to play on the One.
  8. Hellfire IRL Win User

    How many disc you owned on the XB1?

    Disc: Forza, Titanfall, Watch_Dogs

    Digital: Tomb Raider, FIFA, BF4
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

    My Mission to get 15,000 points...or 30,000 points

    Hello Casper32246,

    The Watch_Dogs 2 offer is for hard (phsyical disc) copy purchases made off of MicrosoftStore.com. You should receive two punches on the Games on Demand punchcard, but your digital purchase of Watch_Dogs 2 will not complete the Watch_Dogs offer. Transactions
    take up to 96 hours to be processed, so your punches should appear sometime over the next 4 days or so.
  10. voteDC Win User

    £59.99 for watchdogs is a joke

    Watch_Dogs is also showing as £59.99 on the PS4 store as well, so this isn't just Microsoft pricing

    store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com
    .

    Makes you wonder why digital pricing is so high on the consoles though. On Steam the regular edition is £39.99, with the Digital Deluxe being £44.99. Even EA's Origin is cheaper at £44.99 and £49.99 respectively.
Thema:

Watch_Dogs digital upgrade.

Loading...
  1. Watch_Dogs digital upgrade. - Similar Threads - Watch_Dogs digital upgrade

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Watch_Dogs 2 on PC shows up as NBA 2K17 on my Xbox profile.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch_Dogs 2 on PC shows up as NBA 2K17 on my Xbox profile.: When I load up Watch_Dogs 2 on my PC, my Xbox profile tells everyone that I am playing NBA 2K17, despite the fact I have never played NBA as I live in the UK. This post is more just so Microsoft...
  10. I cannot download watch_dog season pass for xbox one which I bought for xbox 360

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download watch_dog season pass for xbox one which I bought for xbox 360: I bought watch_doc season pass 2 years ago. I can play it with xbox 360. But I cannot see the season pass with xbox one. It seems as purchased 2 years ago in my account. But in xbox one store...