Watch_Dogs 2 on PC shows up as NBA 2K17 on my Xbox profile.

Discus and support Watch_Dogs 2 on PC shows up as NBA 2K17 on my Xbox profile. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I load up Watch_Dogs 2 on my PC, my Xbox profile tells everyone that I am playing NBA 2K17, despite the fact I have never played NBA as I live in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Squareeheed, Jun 11, 2023.

  1. Squareeheed
    Squareeheed Guest

    Watch_Dogs 2 on PC shows up as NBA 2K17 on my Xbox profile.


    When I load up Watch_Dogs 2 on my PC, my Xbox profile tells everyone that I am playing NBA 2K17, despite the fact I have never played NBA as I live in the UK.

    This post is more just so Microsoft can be made aware of the bug and fix it, as I literally cannot find a beter way to get in touch lmao

    Cheers

    :)
     
    Squareeheed, Jun 11, 2023
    #1
  2. WattyNuela Win User

    Watch_Dogs 2 on PC shows up as NBA 2K17 on my Xbox profile.

    Hello SQUAREEHEED, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

    May I know if you tried to perform a physical power cycle disconnecting the power cable?

    "Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

    Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

    Plug the console power cable back in.
    Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on."

    You can find the same steps in the article below
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. Cuddlecreeper8 Win User

    Microsoft is saying I'm playing "NBA 2K17" when I've never even owned a 2K game in my life.

    I have had the same exact problem, my guess is that Watch Dogs 2 uses a file that NBA 2k17 also uses and XCC detects it as NBA 2k17.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

    A message is blocking me from playing MY game

    Hey there,

    Which date did you purchase NBA 2K17, and does the NBA 2K17 Xbox Store page prompt you to purchase the game or does it show that your account owns the game? You can check your purchase history on
    Microsoft Commerce.

    Keep us posted!
  5. Ryno Jnr Win User

    Games you are looking forward to that haven't been officially announced

    Skate 4, Fifa 15, NBA 2K15, NBA 2K16, Fifa 16, NBA 2K17, Fifa 17 etc. and more
  6. WPAK Win User

    how do i get my Xbox 360 to Xbox 1

    Hi there,

    it seems not to be possible like stated on the FAQ on the games website. This is the statement:

    I have both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 versions of NBA 2K17. Can I move my Virtual Currency between these versions? How about between Xbox 360 and Xbox One?

    • No. Players' Virtual Currency (VC) balances cannot be transferred between any version of NBA 2K17, including across console generations.
    See this link for the full FAQ: http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/226631928-NBA-2K17-FAQ
Thema:

Watch_Dogs 2 on PC shows up as NBA 2K17 on my Xbox profile.

Loading...
  1. Watch_Dogs 2 on PC shows up as NBA 2K17 on my Xbox profile. - Similar Threads - Watch_Dogs shows NBA

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  5. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  6. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  7. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  8. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  9. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  10. I cannot download watch_dog season pass for xbox one which I bought for xbox 360

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download watch_dog season pass for xbox one which I bought for xbox 360: I bought watch_doc season pass 2 years ago. I can play it with xbox 360. But I cannot see the season pass with xbox one. It seems as purchased 2 years ago in my account. But in xbox one store...